Hobie x Male reader

Requested by: Sai1100

I hope you enjoy it!
.
.
.
.
.
"Why don't you start up the movie first? I'll go take a shower for a bit" I said as I looked at my Boyfriend, Hobie. "Alright luv', be quick!" He said as I went upstairs to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and went in the shower. As I showered, I remembered a past memory of mine.

~Flashback start~

I was going home as it already got late and dark. As I got home, I saw my dad standing there, waiting for me, seemingly furious. "Where have you been you ugly piece of Shit?! You know Damn well you're supposed to make dinner!! You UGLY rat!!" I heard him yell at me as he sent shivers down my spine. "I'm sorry, I had a project to finish..." I said, holding back my tears. "And?? So what?! It's your Damn job to be getting dinner!!" I heard him yell.

~flashback ends~

After showering, I put on my clothes and went to the sink to brush my teeth. I remember the memory. 'Damn I'm Ugly...' I thought as I saw a razor. 'a few wouldn't hurt right?? No one would even mind' I thought as I started cutting myself. Blood spilled from the cuts. I stopped as I saw Hobie barging open the door with tears and his eyes wide with a worried look on his face.

Why did he come in? I must've not heard him talk outside of the door. He then hurriedly went over to me and grabbed my wrists. "Why would you do this to yourself?!" He asked. "I-I have no words.. just... Why??" He asked as I just cried. He brought me over to our shared bed and we sat down. I explained to him about my past.

"hey hey, I won't ever leave you alright? You are the most perfect person I've ever met. That's why I dated you in the first place... Just know that I'm here for you... And don't you ever cut yourself on purpose again!" He said as I nodded and cried onto him.

"There there, it's alright... I love you Y/n..." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too Hobie..." I smiled. "Now, let's just bandage these up before having our movie, alright?" He asked as I nodded. He helped me bandage the cuts. "So what movie are we watching?" I asked. "Heh, you'll see" he smirked. When we went downstairs to watch the movie, it ended up being a horror movie.

Sorry if it's not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. And please leave a vote!