Pavitr x Male Reader

Requested by: Jake15265

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was on my way to my boyfriend, Pavitr's house. Though i currently questioning how it would go, his aunt Maya is there and this would be the first time we meet. I hope things don't go wrong.. i looked at the picture of the house that Pav sent me and eventually found it. "hmm.. this should be the house..." I said as I nervously knocked on the door. "Pavitr! You there?" I called as I waited on his front porch.

The door then opened, but it wasn't Pav who opened it. "Good afternoon, may I help you?" The woman asked. It was possibly his Aunt. "Good afternoon to you too.. uhmm.. Pavitr invited me to come over the other day? I was wondering if this is the right house.." I said nervously with one of my hand behind my neck.

"Oh yes it is, so you must be Pavitr's boyfriend! Y/n right? It's so nice to finally meet you! I'm his auntie Maya.. please come in!" She said as she let me in and I sighed in relief. I didn't know he had already told her aunt..

"So... Where's Pavitr?" I asked, looking around. "He's upstairs in his room, he should be down  in a minute. While you wait, why don't you sit down and have some Chai?" She said as I nodded and sat down.

She poured some in a cup and gave it to me. "Thank you" I said as I took a sip. I then looked at the stairs and saw my boyfriend getting down. "Hey Auntie.. have Y/n came y- woah! Hey Y/n.. how long have you been waiting?" He asked nervously as he came up to me. "Not long, i just arrived" I said as I took a sip.

"I'm sorry Y/n, Pavitr, I'll have to get going now, I'll see you later. And Pavitr?" Auntie Maya looked at Pav. "Yes?" He asked. "Use protection. Now I'll get going now, bye!" Auntie Maya said as she left. Me and Pav blushed at what she said. "S-sorry... About that.." Pav said as he sat across from me. "I-it's... It's fine, I know she means well.." I said as I took another sip.

"You seem to like that Chai, how is it?" He asked as he poured some in a cup and took a sip for himself. "I like it, I love Chai Tea" I said as I then saw him nearly choke. "Pav, you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah... Uh.. slight Correction Y/n.. Chai already means tea, so what you said was basically "tea tea"" he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh! Sorry about that.." I said as I put the 'Chai' down on the table.

"It's fine love... Just... Don't do the same mistake.." He said as he held on to one of my hands. "Your home is really nice.. what were you doing upstairs?" I asked, curious. "Oh! Uh.. nothing... It's nothing for you to worry about.." He said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

For those who want to know what he was doing.. he fell asleep as he waited. I'm sorry if this isn't what you intended it to be like. But I hoped you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote.