Miguel O'Hara x Wife reader

Requested by: itssmilessyo

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was walking around when I bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry about that" I apologized. "Nah, it's fine" a dark skinned boy said. "I've never seen you before... Are you new?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm Miles Morales and you are?" He asked. "I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you" I smiled.

"Hey Miles! I see you've met Y/n here" Pav said as he went up to us. "Aye Y/n, how ya doin'? It's been a while. Must suck having to deal with your lover" Hobie said as he joined. "Nah, it's been alright" I said. "What's wrong with her lover?" Miles asked, confused. "Oh yeah! You don't know about it yet! Y/n here is Miguel's Wife" Pav said which shook Miles. "Whoa... Really? But the two of you are like opposites..." Miles said.

"Haha... Yeah... I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble..." I said. "Trust me you have no idea what he did to Miles" Hobie laughed. "Hm? What did he do? Is it that bad?" I asked.

"oh It is THAT bad. Okay, so where should we start off? Hm... Oh! Oh! He once or several times told Miles he was a mistake being Spiderman. He said it was Miles's fault that there's an earth that no longer have a spiderman" Pav said which shock me.

"Anything else?" I asked, holding my temper for later. "Hm.. he once told him that it was his fault that Peter Parker from his earth died" Pav said. "He had the entire Spider society chase him down" Hobie said with his accent which made me mad. "Oh My... I'm sorry he caused you so much trouble. I'll give him... A Talk later...." I said.

While I said that, I didn't realize that Miguel was walking by and overheard it.

3rd person POV:
Miguel got a bit scared after over hearing what Y/n said. 'Shit, I'm dead..' he thought as he knew he was on for a beating later.

Sorry if it's not what you intended. And sorry that it's rather short. I hope you enjoyed it and please leave a vote!