Prowler Miles x Female Reader

Requested by: urmomahoeforme

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I just finished one of my mission. Miguel made a deal with me and if I can get this item, he'll help me. Help me with what you may ask? I used to be a Spiderwoman from one of the earth. But i don't have one anymore. Why? Stupid Canon event problems. The deal was if I get him this item, he'll help bring my earth back. I then gave the item to Miguel. "Right.. thank you..." He said as he took it. "Well? You got your part of the deal, now where's mine?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"It's not possible" he just said. "What do you mean not possible? I already gave you your fair share, now where's mine?!" I shouted. "It isn't possible to bring back an earth that's already gone" He said, sounding as if he didn't care. "So you tricked me?! Just like that?!" I shouted as he ignored me. "Fine.. Have it your way... I QUIT!!!" I shouted as I flick my watch and went to Earth42. Earth42 isn't exactly my earth but, I've been there the most among other earths if you don't include my earth.

As I got there, it was dark. Really dark. I was thinking on what I should do since I no longer want to be Spiderverse if that was what I get. I then remembered my enemy from here, the Prowler. "Mind as well become a vigilante instead of a hero no one cares.." I mumbled as I then sense someone behind me.

It was the Prowler. "what did you say?" He asked. "I said I mind as well become a vigilante instead of a hero no one cares.. aren't you a vigilante too?" I asked as I got slightly closer to him. "Yeah? Why?" He asked. "I know we're enemies but, I want you to teach me. Just the basics for a vigilante. What do you say?" I asked.

"What would I get in return?" He asked. "You realize if I'm a vigilante, I wouldn't need to hunt you down nor kill you?" I asked. He then thought for a bit and agreed. He then taught me little by little and soon enough I was a vigilante. I also eventually got his name and end up started dating. Crazy how enemies become lovers just by 1 or 2 months.

I was staying at an apartment I rented with the money I earned from being a vigilante. I didn't think I would get paid this much. But who cares? I'm rich!

One night Miles came over to hang out. I was making some snacks for a movie we're watching later when I felt a pair of hands hugged me from behind. "Amor~ what's taking you so long?" He asked. "The popcorn was just about to be done" I said. After a few minutes the popcorn was done and we settled down for the movie.

As I was going to sit on the couch beside Miles, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to sit on his lap. "Just sit here amor~" he said as I blushed and we watched the movie. In the middle of it, Miles got a call from his uncle. "hello?" "What do you mean another me?" He said as he was on the call. "wait, ask if the guy had somewhat a curly hair and black spider suit?" I said as he asked his uncle Aaron. "He said yes. An old friend of yours?" Miles asked as I nodded.

"Alright, I'll be there" he said as he hung up the phone, placed me on the couch and got up. "You're already leaving?" I asked annoyed. "You can come if you want?" He asked as I agreed and got into my vigilante suit.

When we got there, I saw Miles Morales from earth1610. Let's just say he was shocked to see me. "Y-Y/n? What are you doing?? You're a villain now?" He asked. "Correction... Vigilante... I was done being Spiderwoman..." I explained as I looked up where my Miles was. He got down with his mask still on and got to 1610 Miles. Uncle Aaron passed him the gauntlet/Claws.

"W-who are you?" Spiderman Miles asked. "I'm Miles Morales... But you? You can call me the Prowler" my Miles said as he took of his mask.

I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!