Gwen x FEM reader

Requested by: Marve1Stranger

Prankster Miguel O'Hara au
I hope you enjoy it.
.
.
.
.
.
I was walking around HQ, feeling bored. "Y/N! WAIT UP!" I heard my name being called. It was Gwen, me and her have been friends for a while. "Hey Gwen, what is it?" I asked. "Are you busy right now?" She asked. "No? Why?" I asked curious. "Wanna prank Miguel?" She asked as my eyes lit up. "Is that even a question? Hell yeah! Wait-how are we pranking him?" I asked. She then explained to me the plan. Knowing Miguel is pretty good at pranks.

The plan was simple, yet brilliant. Gwen would provide the distraction, while the I set up the perfect trap for Miguel. It was the perfect recipe for a memorable prank.

They found themselves in the bustling streets of Miguel's futuristic world, where advanced technology and towering skyscrapers filled the cityscape. Gwen swung from building to building, drawing attention to herself as she performed dazzling acrobatics in the air.

As the citizens glanced up in awe, Miguel O'Hara, known as Spider-Man 2099, couldn't help but investigate the commotion. He swiftly swung onto the scene, his blue and red suit contrasting against the metallic backdrop.

"That's my cue," I whispered to myself. I disappeared into an alleyway, setting up an elaborate contraption designed to playfully capture Miguel.

Just as Gwen had lured him into a false sense of security, I activated my trap. A net shot up from the ground, ensnaring Miguel in its clutches. He struggled against its hold, his eyes wide with surprise.

Gwen swung down from above, landing gracefully next to Miguel. "Caught in your own web, huh, Miguel?" she teased, a playful smile on her face.

Miguel grinned back, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "Well played, Gwen. But you know, I'm always one step ahead." With a flick of his wrist, he activated his own technology, causing the net to dissolve into thin air.

I stepped forward, my arms crossed. "You think you're the only prankster in the spider-verse, Miguel? We've got a surprise for you too."

Suddenly, a bucket of water tipped over Miguel's head, leaving him drenched and sputtering. Me and Gwen laughed hard to the ground.

Miguel wiped the water from his face, shaking his head with a grin. "Okay, okay, you got me. But let's see if you can handle the webhead and the futurist in a prank-off next time!"

Let's just say we end up having a prank war.

I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!