Pavitr x FEM reader

Requested by: simpansexual

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was going to visit Pav to finally do it. I'm going to confess to him today. 'I hope he likes me back...' I thought. I've had a crush on him for... What? Nearly 2years. As I was on my way to his house. A girl from school came up to me. I never knew her name but I often see her at school.

"Uh... Hello? Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked as she just glared at me. We were in some alley in Mumbattan. All of. Sudden she started hitting me and beating me up. "Hey! Stop that!" I yelped. After what felt like hours, she stopped. "That's what you get for talking to Pav... He's mine! I swear, if I see you with him again.. I'll make sure you're dead.." She said as she then left.

I felt sad, I couldn't confess to him today... Possibly never... I saw the sun was setting and decided to go on top of a roof. I always go there when I'm feeling down. I eventually got there after a few minutes. I sat on the edge, looking at the view of the city and sunset. It looked amazing. I cried... If only I could confess to Pav today.

Pavitr's POV:
I was swinging around the city for patrol when I saw someone crying on the ledge of a building. When I looked closer, it wasn't just someone, it was Y/n! I've had a crush on her since I first laid eyes on her. But why is she crying? Did something happen? I then swing to the building and went up to her as Spiderman.

"Hey there! It's a nice view isn't it? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat beside her. "Holy Sh- Spiderman?! What are you doing here?!" She asked with a shocked expression. "I was just swinging around but then I saw you here, so I thought I'd stop by.. huh?" I said, I then saw several unfamiliar bruises on her body.

"Y/n, that's a lot of bruises... Where'd you get it?" I asked, pointing at one of them. "Oh! I... I got beaten up today..." She said sounding down. "What?! By who?!" I asked, getting angry. "By some girl from school.. hey wait-that time you said my name without me telling you my name.. how did you do that?" She asked which got me nervous.

"Hehe... I-it's nothing... But are you okay? Y'know... From getting beaten up?" I asked, wanting to change the subject. "Yeah I'm fine..." She said which relieved me. "So? What was the reason she beat you up?" I asked.

"It's... Stupid... Besides I didn't think you superheroes would ask such. I thought you just protect people" she said. "Well... It's just what I do sometimes... Just because I'm a hero, doesn't mean I can't be a Therapist too! So? What's the reason?" I asked.

"She said it's because I talk to this guy named Pavitr... I was going to go talk to him today... But was stopped by her beating me up..." She explained which shocked me. 'she got beaten up because... Of me?' I thought as I felt bad. "Well... What were you going to talk about with him?" I asked. "it's.... I was going to confess to him..." She said which made me blush.

"O-oh... I see..." I said as I then saw a robbery happening. "I should get going now, I see a robbery going on. We can talk another time. Bye! Love you! Take care!" I said as I swing to the robbery.

After I dealt with that robber, I went to beat up the girl that beat up Y/n as payback. The next day, I decided to meet up with Y/n. I already texted her about and I'm waiting for her right now. "Hey! Sorry I'm late..." She said as I saw her without those bruises. She must've covered it up. "So what was it you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Yeah uhm... I like you Y/n... For a very long time infact... Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked as I revealed a bouquet of flowers, handing it to her. "Yes! I'd love to!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

Sorry it took a while. I've never done Angst before. Sorry if it's not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!