Miles Morales x Tropical gyaru Fem reader

Requested by: XPorkciturusX

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow across the sandy beaches of their tropical getaway. I dressed in a vibrant tropical gyaru outfit, felt a wave of relaxation wash over me. As I settled into a beach blanket, my thoughts turned to my boyfriend, Miles Morales.

I felt bored and wanted cuddles. With a quick text, we arranged a meeting spot by the shoreline, where the sound of crashing waves filled the air.

As I approached, I spotted Miles standing at the water's edge, his silhouette outlined by the setting sun. His smile widened as he caught sight of them, and he held out his arms, ready to receive them in a warm embrace.

I practically jumped into his arms, burying my face into his chest as they melted into the cuddle. The feeling of his arms wrapped securely around me sent waves of contentment coursing through my body. It was the perfect moment.

After a while, Miles pulled away slightly, his gaze filled with adoration as he looked down at me. "You know, I could cuddle you forever," he murmured, his voice filled with sincerity.

I giggled, feeling a surge of affection for him. "I wouldn't mind that at all," I replied. "But how about we make this cuddle adventure even more memorable?"

Miles raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the suggestion. "What do you have in mind, mi amor?"

I grinned mischievously and took his hand, leading him towards a secluded cove. The palm trees swayed gently in the gentle breeze as they settled onto a cozy hammock, suspended between two sturdy trunks.

As they snuggled close, I opened up a blanket, our heart skipping a beat at the sight of the star-spangled fabric. We wrapped it around both of us, cocooning themselves in warmth and affection. We talk for what felt like hours.

The sound of the waves and the scent of the ocean filled the air, creating a serene atmosphere that welcomed vulnerability and trust. My insecurities fading away as Miles reassured them and held them tighter.

As the night wore on, we snuggled closer, our bodies entwined and our spirits intertwined. The world around us faded away, leaving only the comforting embrace of each other.

I yawned, feeling the weight of exhaustion settle in. "I could stay like this forever," I murmured sleepily.

Miles pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead, his voice filled with tenderness. "I'll cuddle you for as long as you want, Y/n. You mean the world to me."

With those heartfelt words, I drifted off to sleep, cradled in the arms of the boy who cherished me endlessly.

I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted. I didn't understand much so I'm not sure this is right. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!