Spider-Noir x Male Reader

Requested by: northeastsouth_west

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
Spider-Man Noir swung through the dark, rain-drenched streets of New York City, his senses on high alert as he battled against crime and injustice. The relentless nights took their toll on him, leaving him physically and mentally drained. As the weary superhero finally arrived home, he could feel the exhaustion weighing on his shoulders.

Entering his humble apartment, Spider-Man Noir shed his iconic black suit, revealing the man beneath the mask - Peter Parker. His muscles ached, and he longed for a moment of respite.

He then saw his lover, Y/n in the kitchen cooking something. He went up to him and hugged him from behind. "Hello love.. how was patrol?" Y/n asked. "It was fine.." Peter answered.

Y/n then looked at him and saw how tired he looked. Setting down his spatula, Y/n faced his lover, a gentle hand reaching out to brush away a stray lock of midnight hair from his face. "Hey, Spidey. You look exhausted. I've made some dinner, your favorite, Chicken noodle soup"

Spider-Man Noir, both surprised and grateful for the unexpected gesture, allowed Y/n to guide him to the dining table. The superhero sank into the chair, his body instantly grateful for the chance to rest.

As Y/n served the Chicken noodle soup in a bowl, Spider-Man Noir watched, eyes filled with admiration for the person who stood by his side during the toughest of times. The first bite of the soup was delicious, flavors seeping into his weary bones.

Between mouthfuls, Spider-Man Noir found himself opening up, sharing snippets of his night's battles and challenges. Y/n listened attentively, a supportive presence that eased the weight on Spider-Man Noir's shoulders.

"So? What happened today?" Y/n asked. "Some guys tried to rob multiple banks.. It took a while to stop them... I'm glad it's over..." He said as took another bite of the food. "How's the food?" Y/n asked. "It's delicious, thank you love..." The Hero said as he kissed Y/n's cheek.

The two talked as they ate their dinner. It was relaxing. They talked about their day, what's been happening and so on. Spider man-Noir also explained about the multiverse for a bit. Y/n was intrigued by it, the fact they can glitch and die if they don't where a kind of watch, the amount of universes there, there are multiple kinds of Spiderman and so much more.

"Thank you," Spider-Man Noir whispered, his voice filled with appreciation. "For being here, for understanding. You're my light in this dark world."

Y/n's eyes sparkled with affection as he stood up, wrapping Spider-Man Noir in a tender embrace. "I'll always be here for you, Spidey. Together, we can face anything" Y/n said. They then kissed for a bit and continued talking.

I'm sorry if It's not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!