Hobie X fem Reader

Requested by: axtromix

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was in my room listening to music with my headphones when a portal appeared in my room. And who was it? It was Pavitr, Gwen and Miles. "Yo Y/n! What'cha up to? Any plans today?" Gwen asked as I put my headphones down. "No.. why?" I asked curious.

"Get your Spidey-suit on, there's someone we want you to meet" Pav said. "You'll love him!" Miles continued. "Uh... Okay..." I said as I took off my outer clothes which has my suit under it. I didn't put my mask on.

"So where are we meeting this dude?" I asked. "He should be at HQ waiting for us. We told him to wait first" Gwen said. As we got there, I see Hobie there waiting. "Hobie! We'd like you to meet-" "hey Luv, Rare seeing you here. Whatcha doing?" Pavitr was cut off by Hobie. "They asked me to tag along. What'cha been doing Babe?" I asked.

"Wait wait wait- hold up! You two know each other?" "Love and babe? What's going on?" Miles and Gwen asked confused. "Me and Hobie are dating" I said as I stood beside Hobie as he placed an arm around my waist. "WHAT?!" The 3 shouted. "

Why didn't you tell us?? How long have you two been together?!" Gwen asked. "No one asked whether or not are we dating right? Why would we need to tell anyone if it's not asked." I said as I crossed my arms. " We've been together for... What? almost 1 and a half years?" Hobie looked at me and I nodded.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked. "I don't know.. we didn't think this far a head" Miles said. "Hey you all said you got nothing to do right? Could you babysit Mayday for a bit? I got a date with my wife in a few minutes. Thank you bye!!" Peter B.Parker said as hand me Mayday and immediately left.

"Uh... So I guess we're babysitting now?" Pavitr said looking at Mayday. Mayday then played with the necklace I was wearing and I heard Hobie chuckle. "What should we do so she wouldn't be bored?" I asked. "Hm... Can babies eat ice cream?" Miles asked as I thought for a bit. "For Mayday's age, she should be able to eat ice cream... Why?" Gwen asked.

"There's a new Ice cream parlor opening up at my earth. Wanna try it?" Miles suggested and we agreed and went there. As we got there, I saw a lot of flavors to choose from.  "What do you want Mayday?" I asked as she pointed at chocolate. I got Cookies and cream, Hobie got fudge, Miles got Strawberry, Pav got Matcha and Gwen got Butterscotch. We paid and sat down to eat. Mayday was able to eat on her own and refused having us to feed her.

I took a bite of my ice cream and it tasted delicious. "This parlor have some good Ice cream" I said as I took another bite. As Hobie was eating his ice cream, he looked at me and laughed a bit. "What? Something on my face?" I asked. "Yeah, let me help you with that.." he said as he then kissed me with his tongue in my mouth. I blushed as he pulls away. "You're right, it does taste good~" he said as the others just laughed and I looked away.

Sorry if it's not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!