Spot x FEM reader

Requested by: Samus146

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was on my way to the grocery store i work at, I end up have a morning shift today. Life... Life sucks without... 'him'. My boyfriend and I used to work at Alchemex, that is until it got shut down and... 'he' died. I eventually arrived to the grocery store and wore my uniform.

My shift starts in half an hour and takes 5 hours. I decided to just sweep the floors before customers come in. As I was sweeping, some tall white guy appeared in the store. The white guy wasn't any ordinary white guy. I mean he's entirely white with... Are those black spots I see holes?

He then went to the ATM. I assumed he's just trying to pull out cash from his card, but no, he was trying to rob the ATM. "Hey! You there! Some white guy with black spots! What are you doing?!" I shouted at him. "Oh no need to worry, I'll just grab this and I'll be on my w-" he paused after he created a hole, trying to get the ATM and looked at me.

'What? Do I have something on my face?' i thought. "You.." he said coming close to me. "What?" I asked. "Y/n?" He asked which shocked me, but then I thought he saw my name tag, but then i realized I wasn't wearing my name tag!

"H-how do you know who I am?" I asked as I held the broom tight. "I'm your boyfriend Y/n. Don't you remember me?" He asked which confused me. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "What do you mean 'what are you talking about'? I'm your boyfriend Y/n! Don't tell me you forgot.." he said which confused me.

"No no no, that's literally impossible.." I said as I held onto the broom tighter. "What are you talking about?" It was his turn being confused. "My only Boyfriend.. died more than a year ago..." I said.

As he was about to say something, spiderman got in and helped with the situation. When I saw him, he was eating... What i think is one of our savory pastries... I don't know. "Hey, miss, I'll pay for this later" he said as he was eating it. "Oh, don't worry, you can have it free if you get this guy out of the store" I said.

"B-but-" "enough buts, listen, I don't know who you are, I have never met you, and we for surely aren't dating!' i cut the white guy off. I hit him with the broom multiple times. "So let me get this straight, you assumed this young lady is your girlfriend? Sheesh man, what's gotten into you Spot?" Spiderman said as he fought the guy who I'm assuming his name is Spot.

"I am not assuming! Please N/n! You have to remember!" He said which shocked me. No one but 'him' ever calls me that. I was going to say something but... He already left..

I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted, i hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!