Spot x fem reader PT.2

Requested by: Snake_oni

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
After that day with the villain in the store.. everything confused me. They told me he was dead.. then how did that guy call me by that nickname.. questioning this was giving me a headache. "What should I do..." I mumbled. Out of nowhere, an idea popped up in my head and I got ready.

I drove for a while and went to buy some flowers first. Afterwards, I drove to the graveyard. It took a while but... I feel like I had to. Once I arrived, i brought the flowers and bring it to a specific grave... His...

I placed the flowers on his grave and sat on the ground. I questioned everything in my mind. "Is he really dead...?" I asked myself. I looked at the locket necklace I was wearing. It was the last thing I have of him.

I opened it and there was a picture of both of us inside. I sighed and looked at the tombstone. I wished he was here.. i wished he was with me... I got up and was heading back to my car.

"Hey, miss?" I heard someone called. "Hm?" I looked back to see someone like the Spot but the colors were switched, his main colour was black and have white spots. "Yeah, I'm sorry for interrupting you, but you dropped this.." he showed me his hand which held the locket necklace I was wearing, I must've dropped it.

"Oh my, thank you. I must've dropped it on accident..." I said as I wore it. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was just visiting a grave... I've been so confused since that day.." i said. "Confused? Why?" He asked.

"*Sigh* people told me that my boyfriend died but.. after an encounter with someone quite like you but switched colours.. it just... Confuses me.." I said as I looked at the necklace. "Why did it confused you?" He asked.

"Well at first I didn't think much of it when that guy keep trying to tell me he's my boyfriend but then he called me by the nickname only my boyfriend would call me..." I said. "Ah.. i see.. and that grave you were visiting?" He asked, pointing at the grave.

"My boyfriend's grave..." I said. We talked for a while but at one point, it was getting dark and I need to get back home. When I was going to say goodbye, he had already left. I didn't know why.. but my heart fluttered when I was talking to him. It's like... I was with my boyfriend again...

Or..

Is he my boyfriend?

Sorry if it's not what you intended, i hope you enjoyed it. I don't think I can make a PT.3 of this if someone requested. There's so much Spot x reader in this book. Anyway, please leave a vote if you enjoyed it!