Spot x Male Spiderman Reader

Requested by: BelosHusbandtheog

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was swinging around the city, when I saw some havoc going on. I got worried when I saw my best friend also there. I immediately swing by and grab him out of the way. "Hey sir, Are you alright?" I asked. "Y-yes, I'm fine, Thanks. Why do you sound familiar?" He asked which startled me. "I... Uh... I don't know... Maybe you have a friend just having a similar voice I guess?" I said trying not to reveal myself. "Well, I should finish this villain now. You should get to safety" I said as I swing back to the Villain to defeat it.

Timeskip the next day

Jonathan Ohnn's(Spot) POV:
I was on my way to Y/n's house to hang out. I remembered what happened the other day. To have met 'The' Spiderman was awesome. I knocked on the door and Y/n answered it. "Hey Jonathan! How are you?" He asked as he hugged me. When he hugged me, it felt similar like Spiderman's. Then U put the pieces together.

"OH MY GOD WAIT! YOU'RE SPIDERM-" i was cut off by Y/n covering my mouth with his hand. "Shush...." He said as he then looked outside and closed the door, bringing me inside. "Okay yes I'm Spiderman but please! Don't tell anyone! Not your mom, not your dad, no one!" He said looking at me. "Why didn't you tell me sooner??" I asked curious.

"I... I didn't know when was the right time.... I was going to tell you eventually, you can trust me on that but I don't know when..." He said as I give an 'oh...'.

Y/n's POV:
Me and Jonathan started dating. But after a few years, thing took a sudden turn. I couldn't save him.. i couldn't save him from Alchemex and he's gone... And it's all my fault...

(This storyline is around 1 year after Jonathan's death or at least the part he became Spot) I was sent to Pavitr's earth to help Gwen out. I got to Alchemex where it's happening. "Heyo! Sorry to be late at the party!" I said as I got there and fought Spot. But kept being blank when he sees me.

"Dude, Spot! Why are you always blank when you look at me?" I asked as I helped the others up from being hit by each other. "that suit...." He said which confused me. "What about my suit?" I asked. "You're Y/n..." He said which shocked me.

"How'd you know my name..?" I asked. "Y/n! It's me! Your Boyfriend!" He said which shocked me. "No..." "Hell yes! Look at m-" "i meant no way are you my boyfriend..." I cut hit off.

"What?" He asked. "My boyfriend died over a year ago... How would you be him...?" I stated as the others fought him. He then activated the collider and tried to get into it. "Wait! No one here thinks you're a joke! Right gang?" Miles asked. "Absolutely" "definitely" "hell no" "i don't believe in comedy... Just kidding!" We said. "See? No one here think you're a joke" Miles said. "Please, Jonathan, we can help you!" I pleaded. "You won't need to after this..." He said as he cut Miles's web attached to him and got in the Collider.

"Well that was another successful-" "Nonono!!!" We cut Pavitr off as the collider then exploded.

Sorry if it's not what you wanted. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!