Prowler Miles x Male Reader

Requested by: 6carpy_parster9

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was with Gwen trying to find Miles in Earth42. From what I heard, there's no Spiderman there. "So, how'd you know it's this earth? And not the other ones?" I asked her. "That's none of your concern, all we need to do is find him.." Gwen said, seemingly avoiding the question. "Fine, so any idea where your lover boy is at?" I asked, teasing her.

"Shut up, stop calling him my lover boy.." she said. "Why not... " I asked. "Just shut up" she said as she went a head of me. We stopped at one point. "Hm... Let's split up, we meet back here after a few hours?" She asked. "Sure, I'll go South and West" I said. "that leaves me with North and East" She said as I nodded and we split up.

After searching for awhile I saw Miles in a building with... Miles? "How the fuck are there 2 Miles?" I mumbled as I got to the building across from it, so they don't see me. It's hard to see, but I can tell they both look quite a like. Eventually, one the the Miles left. The other on is tied up. By the look of their suits, i can tell the one tied up is Gwen's Lover boy.

Prowler Miles's POV:
I saw another guy in a Spider suit on the other building. I left and decided to get him too. My mask was already on. And attacked him. "What the hell do you want?" The guy shouted as he shot webs. "I'm the one asking questions. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm just trying to get my friend back, and my guess is, you have him?" He asked. "Good guess, but, I'm not letting you have him" I said as I attacked him. We fought for a while and I was eventually able to rip his mask. "Seriously dude?you just had to tear my mask apart?" The guy asked as his mask fell and I was able to see his face.

'What the fuck?! Why are my cheeks heating up?! And why is he so... So... Cute? Snap out of it Miles...' I thought as I blushed without realizing, at least my mask was still on. "Ugh! I will need a new mask.. what do you even want from me? Let alone Miles?" He asked.

"I don't want anything from either of you, I just want to make sure me and him share the same fate" i explained, knowing his dad is still alive. "And what would that be?" He asked. "I lost my dad, while his dad is still alive. I want to make sure it doesn't stay that way" i said.

"But even if you did... You both would still not have the same fate..." He said which confused me as I opened my mask. "What do you mean?" I asked.

Y/n's POV:
He opened his mask and I blushed. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You still have Uncle Aaron.. don't you? He already lost his uncle Aaron more than a year ago... Even if you both don't have your dad still alive. It wouldn't matter... He would've lost 2 while you lost 1..." I explained as I looked away so he doesn't see my blush.

He seemed to pause for a moment. "Fine.. I'll let him go.." he said which I sighed in relief. "Thank you..." I said as I looked at him. "On one condition" he said which confused me. "What is it?" I asked. "I'll let him go... If I can have your number.." he said looking away. 'well that... Was straight forward..' i thought. "O-okay.." i said as I went up to him to give him my number.

I gave him my number and eventually got Miles back. Now, just need to get back to Gwen.

I'm sorry if it's not what you intended. I don't know why but I'm somewhat a simp for this guy. I hope you enjoyed it, and please leave a vote.