Spot x GN reader

Requested by: no one

I hope you enjoy it
.
.
.
.
.
I was on my way to my job, as I looked at the building. I work at Alchemex. Should I be concerned? Nah, the job gives me a good wage. What makes me work here? I got no money.

I got to the building and put on my coat. Me and the others were experimenting on a Collider. As we got seated to start on the project, a white guy with black spots on his body appeared out of nowhere and turned on the forcefield. "Go away, good day, nice seeing ya, bye bye.." he said as he teleported the other workers out of the forcefield.

But he stopped when he got to me. "Sho- hm... Actually I'll keep you, you seem useful.." he said as he then teleported the rest, leaving me with him. When I looked t the forcefield, there were 3... Spiderman? Actually one of them is a woman so I'll just say spider people. I looked at the villain in fear, not knowing what he wants to do with me.

"You, what's your name?" He asks as he faces me. "I-I uh... My name is Y/n.." I said as I stuttered. "Well then Y/n, how do you work this thing?" He asked, pointing at the Collider. "Uh..." I stared blankly, not sure how to explain it.

"You know what nevermind, just turn it on" he said looking away. "W-what?" I stuttered. "Sorry I don't think you understand, I said to turn it on" he said. I was going to say something but was cut off my another spiderman breaking the forcefield and getting in.

The girl spiderman came up to me. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked as I nodded. "Get your hands off them" the Villain said as he teleported the female spiderman to a different side of the room, hitting one of the other spiderman. I could've just run away, but something is telling me to stay.

"You need to go!" "No! Don't go!" "Why can't they go?" The Villain and some spiderman argued about me. "Cause I like them, now stop interfering!" The Villain said as he hit the spiderman. I stared blankly at what he said. What the fuck just happened...

"Ooh! You like them!" The Indian spiderman said. "What? No! I just think they're cute!" The Villain said as they fought. "Wait wait wait, you think they're cute?" The punk style spiderman asked. "Yeah, so what?" The Villain asked. "So, you're basically saying you like them.." the black suited spiderman asked. "What?! No!! Ugh!" The Villain shouted.

"I'm just saying, they looks cute" the Villain said. "Yeah, you like them" the female spiderman say. "Just, because I say they're cute, doesn't mean I like them!" The Villain said. "Soon enough, I won't just be a joke to you!" He said as he somehow got the collider working. "H-how.." i stuttered as I witnessed it all.

I'm sorry if this sucks, I couldn't find a good plot. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a vote!