Chop chop

We all drop out weapons. A man comes up from behind me and grabs my arm and forces my down to the ground next to Abraham and Maggie.
" Dwight come on ya chop chop." The man who pushed me down said. Dwight opens the back of van and pulled out four people throwing them on the floor to to us.
" Maggie." A Asian man said pulling and squirming. Maggie look at him and starts crying more.
" all right we got a full boat." The man started walk toward the RV door.
" let's meet the man." He knocked on the door. The man who knocked on the door walked back behind us.
The door swings open. A man steps out I could not quite make out what he looks like. I look down at the ground and my dirt cover pants.
" piss out pants yet." Those word made jolt my head up to look at the man once more.
No. No. No.
He walks forward and light hits his face. Streams of tears run down my face. I shift my body onto my butt. I lean over coving my face with my long black hair.
" oh boy I do have feeling we are getting close."
He starts at the end and makes his way past me.
" we are going to be pee pee pants city here real soon." He stops right in front of me.
" which one of you prick is the leader." He say look at all of us.
" it's this one." The ass from early says pointing to Rick.
"Hi... your Rick right. I'm negan." Those words made it ever more true this man was my father.

"And I no not appreciate you killed my men. Also when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool." He pauses and looks right at a slight realization in his face.
" you have no idea how not cool that shit is but I think your going to be up to speed shortly. Ya. You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes your are. You see Rick what ever you do no matter what your don't mess with the new world order and the new world order is this it's real simple. So even if your stupid which you just might well be. U can under stand you ready here goes pay attention. Give me your shit or I will kill you. Today was career day we invested a lot of shit in to this so you would know who I am and what I can do." He walks over and stops in front of me. His eyes scanning me up and down.
" and who is this." My dad points his bat at me.
" Eat shit asswhip." I look at my dad with anger in my eyes. I hate my dad he left me and my mom to be with some bitch who had cancer and had the nerve to make my middle name her name.
" oooh look at that you do have your daddy's spirt." He said emphasizing the do.
" your not my daddy. You left me and mom for some cancer bitch." He leaned back and laughed.
" now that is another no no. You may be my daughter but I will not take disrespect. How about we get to the head bashing." He started with right with eny Meany might mo. His bat landing on Abraham.
He lifted he bat up and smacked in his head splattering blood on my face. He got back up. Negan hit him again and again. Each hit putting blood on my face.
" stop it." That was all I could muster out. I jump up and push negan to the ground.
" asshole." I kick him in the ribs. I feel hands grab me from behind and pull me off and back to my spot.
" you little bitch and you wonder why I lift you and your mom." He said punching me. My nose began to bleed all down my already bloody face.
" that will cost another life." He said walking over to my man who yell for Maggie earlier.
" you look like shit. Why don't I fix it." Negan raised his bag and swung and poping his eye out. He began mumbling something.
" look at this poor pathetic fucker." My dad began laughing and hit him till he was bloody. I look at Maggie who was looking at me. I mouthed sorry. She start crying more.