Head

" Rick grimes how good is to see you again." Ezekiel stand up hugging Rick.
" it great to see you to." Rick gives a slight smile.
" so we know that there main compound is here" Rick points to a spot on the map that was all to familiar. " knowing that there here we also know they have outposts 50 mile out east west north and south. In this areas but we took out the east outpost here which lows the search area to a 20 mile radius. We need to find the outpost take them out so when we take out the main place they can't flee there. So we will split up three groups of at least 60 take out each take there supplies then we get back here at the kingdom romp the supplies heal up for a day then had lit for the main joint. " Rick finishes shifting his weight to his right legs putting his hand on his hip.
" ok we need to combine our number of fighters then we split in three. The kingdom can spare 50 fighters. " Ezekiel pets Shivas head relaxing into his chair.
" hilltop can spare 40 after what negan did we lost a lot of good men. Oceania said they can spare 20 women." Jesus rubs his hand on his legs.
" Alexandria can spare 60. So we have 170 of fighters. That's not enough for 60 at each point So at 56 each point give or take. " Rick his head looking at me.
" ya but we need to move now it gives us a element of surprise. " I look at Rick he knobs his head.
" we will gather at the east out post we will move from there." Rick grabbed his gun and walked out .

—————————————————————-

" we fight for our freedom and right to live. So you all will fight with bravery's and selflessness with pride you will love or die trying. " I say waking back and for on a platform. " each of you here today where chosen to fight to survive. We fight for our family, friends, community's. This is your debut this is your fight so we will win and bring back negans head. " they all raised there weapons scream and whistling.
" go fight." They all run off in the distance there mission is in.
" bell let go win this." Bellamy took my and pulling me in for a hug. I smile and me and Bellamy climb down the latter. Walking in different directions.

We could see the North outpost in the distance. It was a large building that was once a high-school. I could see the large sigh in the air the read faith hi- .no.no.
" Rick what town is this." I ask looking for a sign on the road.
" faith there was a sign about a mile back. " she look at me confused.
" I used to go to this school. " I said looking at the sign.
" so you know the lay out." Michonne look at me with hope.
" ya" I bent down in the dirt and starting drawing a map. " see here the main door. Is probably guarded. Thee six entrance points one that leads to the gym on in the 9th grade hall way here. And two on opposite side of the lunch room and some there scattered around. We should go in here at the this side door in the science room is hidden and hard to find. " they all knotted there heads. We all raise our weapons and head for the door. Walking down the hill and around the back of the school and to a wooden door.
" they normally kept it unlocked for delivery." I pull on it and it opens. And everyone filled in I look around closing the door behind everyone else.
" so we go out this hall way and so straight into killing." Michonne says she opens the door and gun fire starts ringing. I take my pistol out and run out. Shooting at men and women. Blood painting the walls and me. Eventually one of my guns runs out of ammo so I drop it.
Michonne lined up the last group of men killing them one at a time finally we reached the outpost manager. This woman was familiar. She looked like a women I saw at the sanctuary she said she killed people at the kingdom. Lots of them.
" kiss my ass." She spat at Michonne shoes.
I snatch the katana form Michonne hand.
" you ugly bitch how about you suck my dick." I lift the sword up and swing at the women neck cutting it clean off. I hand Michonne her katana and pick up her head and shoved her head in a bag.
" gift of Ezekiel." I said shaking the bag. We turned around and walked out the main door making our way back to east look out away from my former school former town former life. Going back up the hill and on the road. Following the road to the east outpost. Coming over the hill and see our people all hugging each other and smiling happy.
" Bellamy let's go home. " I say hugging him . He looks down at the bag with a confused look.
" you'll see." I laugh walking back to the kingdom. The way back all of us relieved we survived.
As we come across the gates it really sets in that we are doing this. The gates open and we all walking and I head straight for the theater going though the door and to Ezekiel.
" my king i have a gift." I walked to the stage the throw the bag on the stage. Jerry walked over opened the bag and dumped it out. The women's head was chomping and biting at Jerry.
" what is this." Ezekiel look confused.
" the head of the north watch outpost and the person who killed your people." I at pick the head up by her hair. She started biting and snapping at me. Then I realized shiva was not on Ezekiel side. No.
" where's shiva?" I ask.
" shiva did not make it she was attacked by a group of walkers " Ezekiel said hurt.
" oh I'm so sorry Ezekiel." I say with pity shiva was amazing she was perfect with the kids and was so kind but kind does not save you from zombies.
" thank you bell." He says. I shake me head then take the head throw it on the ground and step on it. It's brain's splattering every. I back up and walk out.