Blood

" let this be a reminder you serve me." Negan walked away with Toby. Bellamy walk up to me hugged me and said sorry then walked away.
I let out a scream crawling over to Mille holding her in my arms.
" I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I pull her to my body. Her body getting all over my clothes. I reach out and pulled her necklace off her neck and put around my own. The necklace was a gold chain with a north start jewel. Some one wrapped there arms around my should her held me. I look up to see Daryl looking at me. He held me face. I shoved my face in his chest crying.
" we have to bury her bell." He said lifting Mille up and walking into the woods. I grab Lunas hand and we walk together after Daryl.
Daryl picks a nice spot that was clear of tree and had lots of flowers. I was beautiful. I let Luna down and she runs over to the flowers picking them.
Daryl dogs a hole then set Luna in. I pull off my friend ship bracelet Millie made for me when we where freshman. I throw it in. Luna was over with flowers and throws then in her grave.
" bye bye auntie Millie." She looks down sad. Then Daryl begins to cover her I wipe my tears.
Watching my best friend get covered with dirt and buried drained all the emotion out of me. Burning the image of her into my mind. I flood out all the memories of Mille and fill that space with hatred. With Millie memories goes my emotion. My body feels numb as Daryl places the cross and we walk away back to the truck.
I drift though the back pull out a AR-15 and two hand guns I tuck those into my the back of me jeans and I pull out my knife from its holster check the sharpness by putting my finger on the blade it was sharp. I put it back in. Clipping it in place. I grab four more loaded mags for the At and put them in my bag And 6 more mags for my handguns.
" bell what are you doing." Daryl tried stoping me from waking into the woods towards the sanctuary.
" going to kill my father." I push past him and begin running into the woods. Daryl yell at me to stop. Nothing he could say to me could stop me from avenging my best friend. Slowly I began to see fences and large trucks. I pull out my AR-15 and use the scope as binoculars. I could see my father and Toby walking to a small patio with a bar and girl is short tight dresses. I put my gun back away and walk forward. I stop a big fallen down tree take my bag off set it down. I pull my gun out get up the stands and set it up on the tree.
I pull out my knife and a crossed right above my elbow. I wipe the blood with my hand and rub my hands together then I drag my bloody hand down my face making bloody marks on my face. I wipe the rest of the blood on my collar bones.
The tree was only 20 feet from the gate so I could shoot my father then kill everyone else. Easy. I shove the rest on my should Dr and close one eye aiming for my father. Taking a deep breath in. I slowly press the trigger. A loud boom radiates out. I look back though the scope to see my father hold his arm and Toby on my floor dead fuck I missed.
I sling my bag on and run for the fence. I throw my bag over and start climb up then over and climb down till I was low enough could jump. I grab my bag and new low running inside. I pull out my machete. My mind goes blank and black. My acts where no longer planed. I began killing ever one I could see. I saw red pure red. Every where. I just kept swinging and swinging till I was alone on the ground out side with body's pulled on all sides. I could hear men running behind me and pulling my hands behind my back and dragging me to a dark room and slamming the door.