Bloody hands

He handed his bat to Dwight and walked over to me grabbed me by the caller and pulled me up.
" I want you to pick on of these people and kill them just like your daddy did." He handed me a axe. He let my go.
"go ahead." He pushed me forward. I pause and look one of my dad men. I lift the axe up and throw it right passed him cutting his ear.
" fucking psycho." The man said walking up to me. He lunged at me and I stepped out of the way. He face planted in the dirt. He let out a groan then got back up slowly. He throw a punch my way a very sloppy punch may I add. I caught his punch twisted his arm behind him. I put my arm around his neck and shoved my hand the bend of my arm bending my arm and putting it behind his head locking my arms.
He flopped like a fish out of water trying to get out. Slowly he began slowing down and clawing at my arm then he went limp.
" there's my daughter." Negan put his arm around me.
" see if you did not know this is my daughter Bella Lucille Smith my youngest child my least favorite child." He gripped onto my shoulder squeezing as hard as he could.
" now we are done here Dwight load up Daryl I'm going to ride home with my daughter." He let my shoulder go and pushed me to his black truck.
I turned back around looking at everyone who was looking at me. These people took me in and I feel like I betrayed them.
What are they going to tell my group. Negan pushed me into the passenger seat and walked around and got in started the truck and started driving.
" where have you been this whole time?" He asked me. I looked down and crossed my left leg over the other.
" in Georgia with my team we started traveling up  north trying to get home to Virginia." My answer was very veg but I  did not want to tell him that i won the national championship.
" mmh." That all he could say not a nice or a I'm glad your safe but after all he left me and my mom.
My parents divorced when I was 6 I would go see him every other weekend and Wednesday. But when I turned 9 my mom moved us to a hick town named New Boston with a population of 50 but most of them are old people. That day was the last time I  saw my brother.
New Boston was to small for it own school so instead I went to a school 30mins away called faith city high-school. 
It was not long to where my dad was maybe 20 mins for that dirt clearing. I jumped out of the truck and followed my dad.
" now that your here let me show you how we do things." He grabbed my shirt and dragged me through the compound and to a door. He swung it open and pushed me inside. He slammed the door shut and I Hurd it click. No.
I stood up and ran to the door feeling for the handle in the pitch black. There was none. I started pushing the door kicking punching it clawing at it with my nails anything that could get me out. Nothing
I turned my back up against the door. My eye began to water tear began streaming down my face. I felt my way to a what felt like a thin bed on the ground maybe a inch thick. I slowly lower my self to it laying down just staring. I hear a click a small light flicks on. It was very dim it there was just the slightest about a of light just enough to be about to see that my hands where bloody and cut up from punching the door. Slowly my eyes close and I drift asleep.

"Mommy where is daddy going." I look at my mother as she begs for my dad to stay and not take my brother.
My father dragged my brother to his car and drove off. I started crying that all I could do I was 5 and that was my only option.
" it's ok sissy we are just going hang out with out daddy or your bubba for a while." She gently grabbed my hand and walk with me inside.
" mommy how long cause my favorite dolly was in daddy truck." I look at my mom.
" oh honey we will get you a new favorite dolly. Now how about we head to bed." My mom walked me to my room and layed me down in the bed and tucked me in. That night I could hear my mother crying her self to bed.