Kingdom

We had been walking for several hours. We walked though woods and streets. My body ached by the time we reached a ranch. It was a barb wire fences and a large arch with a sign that said ' Reed Ranch '. I turn to Bellamy giving him a you sure look.
" negan had me and Toby come here to get supplies and it was empty but there where two horses in a field. That was four months ago." He looked at me and kept walking down the gravel road.
" how did they survive five years." I ask following after him.
" well they ate the weeds and grass in the field and drank the pond water. They where very friendly." He walked around a corner that led to the farm house. " just down here there might be saddles and reins but I'm not sure." Bellamy to a large field with a rusty orange gate.
" go on open the door gate bitch." I joked pointing to the gate. He gave me a smudge look the opened the gate. I walk though laughing.
" now we don't have two rope so he have to ketch these fucker one at a time." He closed the hat and threw the rope at me. " here you go cowgirl go ketch our horses." I rolled my eyes making a lasso out of the rope. Slowly I walk down the hill and to the fence line walking down though brush. In the distance I can see a large white blotch and a brown blotch the same size next to it. I slow make my way over to then keeping low and slowly. I had been in plenty of rodeos where k had to lasso calf's this is not any different right I mean there just a little bigger.
Slowly the blotch turns into a horse and tow horse both eating grass. I slowly come up from the white ones side and lasso my rope around her neck gently. She kick he back legs and then calmed. The horse on the other of her looked and me and just stood there. I look over see a stump I guided the horse over to it. I club on the stump. I shack my arms out preparing my self to jump up on her. I climb up swing my leg around and get a grip of her hair. I release the rope and gently get it around the others next I slightly pull on her hair to get her moving up the hill my brother waiting.
————————————————————-—————

I tighten the last strap on my brothers horse.
" there see not hard." I say jokingly looking  at Bellamy. Bell walks over and mounts the horse grabbing the reins and adjusting.
I turn around and mount my horse and grab the reins.
" it should be much faster now." Bellamy remarks as we leave the stables and on to highway H. I smile slightly look forward then over at my brother.
" I think this is the longest I have ever spent with you in almost 15 years." I laugh taking a drink of my flask that I strapped to my saddle. I screw the cap back on and strap it to my saddle.
" I know it's crazy.... Race." He asked raising a eyebrow. I smile and knob my head. We line up on a street corner line.
" get ready get set......... go." He yells. I grab my reins and sign my horse on. She picks up speed moving faster and faster. I lean forward to increase my speed.
" kept up Bellamy." I say crossing the thick white line and racing off to the next. I could see Bellamy just out of the corner of my eye. catching up fast. Finally my horse passes the last thick white line and I slowly down turning around just in time to see Bellamy crossing it to.
"Damn big bro your slow." I laugh and we slowly trot down the road laughing.

—————————————————————

" drop your weapons." I turn around and see four guys in pads and holding bow and arrows. I put my hands up and throw my gun off on to the ground.
" off th- Bellamy." I look at the man confused.
" jerry!!" Bellamy jump off his horse and ran of to one of the men and hugging him. Bellamy I look at me and waved me over. I swing my leg of my horse and climbed off. I smiled walking over to Bellamy.
"Jerry this is my sister Bella." He put his arm around me squeezing my shoulder.
" I'm jerry ." He smiled and put his hand out for me to shake. I smiled back and shook his hand. " come on I'll show y'all in... Sam take there horses in to the stables and here take your guns back." Jerry handed me my guns and I tucked my hand guns in my belt line and strapped the AR over my shoulder.
We walked around a building and a couple blocks down to a large gate.
The gates opened slowly revealing a thriving community. There where children running about playing and flying kits and there mothers chasing after them. There where stores and food carts. It almost looked like a normal city. Boom. I whip my head to see the door we just walked though shout and the men locking it.
" welcome to the kingdom. I'll take you to talk to Ezekiel." He walks to a large building that resembles a old theater. "Go in there and go straight to mean stage." Jerry opened the door and pointed to a large door that had a sign over another that said throne room.
" ok." Bellamy says smiling I walk in and into the stage room. Bellamy right behind me. The room was dem with a large stage. There was a large throne with a man lunging on it with a tiger laying next to him.
" Ezekiel l have come seeking refuge with my sister Bella." Bellamy says look at the man and his tiger. 
" I shall allow your refuge but I must assign you each a job. Bellamy your will guard the back gate and Bella.." he paused looking me just and down " .. you will be my swarm hand. Hand of the king." He laughed.