Love

Me and Michonne laughed all the way back to her place and I saw Daryl and Rick on the porch talking with the girls. They look at us walking with each other.
" no I won far and square I might be rusty but I was a state champ." I walk up the stairs dying laughing with Michonne.
" what where you girl doing." Rick asks trying his best to braid Judith's hair.  It was not going well.
" we played a little one on one." Michonne sat in ricks lap leaning into him. There love was amazing. The way they where so comfortable with each other. I sat next to Daryl in the bench and placed my head on his shoulder. I could feel Daryl freeze and tighten then he relaxed into it and layed his head on mine to.
" mommy daddy." Luna handed me a flower. My eyes widened and I took the flower.
" she spoke." Daryl picked Luna up and hugged her. I hugged them both to. He sat Luna down and Rick looked confused.
" Luna has speech issues. We are guessing her mother never tough her to speak so she just never know how to speak till now." I place a kiss on Lunas head.
" wow that incredible how she taught herself to speak." Michonne said will playing with Rick sweaty hair. Gross but cute I guess. I shake my head yes and I put my head back in Daryl's shoulder. Slowly my eyes began to close growing heavier. Then when I finally shut them I drift to sleep.
I slowly open my eyes to see my laying on a bed. The room was bright the wall where a light grey with white furniture and blankets.  I sat up and got out of bed. I close my eyes and stretch piping my back. I hear a click and I quickly move my eyes to the noise. Daryl walks in with a pairs of black jeans on and no shirt. I could not help but stare his abs perfectly shaped and sculpted. He had a even tan all over his body.
" mornin." He said breaking my stare. I look up at him as he smirks and puts on a black shirt on.
" where am I." I walk over to the window and push the curtain back. I was still in Alexandria but where. Was I at his house.
" your at my place I share with carol." He grabbed a brush and started brushing his hair.
" hmm where's Luna." I ask look at the walls and taking in the room.
" she in a spare bedroom next to this." He set the brush down and opened the door gesturing to follow him. She walks down the hall and opens another door. The room was a pastel pink with stuffed animals everywhere. Luna was laying on the full sized bed spout like a star.
" luna wake up." I gently place my hand on her shoulder. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles. She jumps out of bed and clings on to me.
" mommy daddy." She hugs me tight and runs of to Daryl and hugs his legs. I smile watching him pick her up and spin around.
" let you go some food." I walk out the door they follow behind. Walking down the strand into the kitchen. Carol was already making breakfast for everyone.
" hey carol." Daryl say setting bell down on a chair. Carol smile and set hey then brings everything out to the table and we sit down. I get luna her food then I reach out to grab the pancakes when my hand grazes Daryl. A spark of electricity surges though my body from my spine to my toes. It nothing I had felt before it was so I don't even have words. I look up at Daryl and he looks at me with love in his eyes? I'm guessing he had the same experience.

—————————————————————————

It had been about two weeks since me and daryl had the connection.it had dozens of times after that I would purposely graze my hand on his. We had decided it would be best if we moved into our own place. So we moved into a small house with only two bedrooms. We moved all of Luna stuff into her new room. We decided on the space them again.
Today I am supposed to go on a run to the kingdom with Daryl, me, Luna and Mille.
" Mille did you pack the truck." I ask putting luna in her car seat. We had tough Luna how to say some basic words and she caught on quick.
" yes she did mommy." Luna say smiling big. I smile back at her and walk around and climb in the passenger seat of the truck. Mille get in behind me and Daryl gets in the driver seat. I sign for them to open the gate and we pull out.
" so Bella how's living with Luna." Millie asks braiding Lunas hair.
" it great she doing really well with her vocabulary and speech." I say smiling watching them though the mirror.
" that great." Mille tickles Luna causing her to laugh and squirm.
After about an hour of driving we come to a stop. A tree had fallen down in the road.
" just turn around and take highway H." I say pointing to the west of us where highway H is. He back up and stop.
" why yo-" I turn around and my after stands with Bellamy and Toby. My door swings open and they drag me out and kneel me in-front of my father brother and Toby. Mille on my right and Luna on my left Daryl next to her.
" now what about being my spy did you not understand. You have to give me intel on what going on." Negan says smiling. I scoot my self closer to Luna.
" hey baby sis who might this be." Bellamy kneels down to Lunas leave and look at her.
" Luna my daughter." I say look at Bellamy. He stand up and chuckles.
" we'll because of your stupidness one of you luck people are going to be plastered to the pavement." Negan say putting his bat in my face.
" no no kill me please let them go." I beg negan tear sliding down my face. " please let them go I'll tell you every thing anything." My breaths began to quicken and the air fell like it was not going to my lunges. I hold on to Lunas hand trying to calm my self but yet I could not. I close my eyes unable to breath. Then I ear a bat hittingisomething. I turn to my right seeing Mille bleeding from her head. He hits her again. This time there was a dent in her head her left eyes popping out of it socket. I reach beside me and cover Lunas eyes. I put my hand over my mouth trying to stop me from screaming. Then the tears stop at This point all of the tear in my body where gone. My eyes narrowed at negan. If I had a soul goal in my life it was to murder negan smith.