Stab

It had been a few days since I fought at the north outpost and we were preparing for the final attack. I sat on the tailgate of a pick up truck sharpening knife. God I miss my truck and Daryl. He is so hot yet so just he's just him. My mind wondering off to the times we had together watching Luna and like being alone. I felt so drawn to him his body radiating this energy that seemed to pull me in.
" hello earth to bell helloooo wacky wacky." A hand waved in my face and I looked up. My team. I jump of the tailgate and run to them pulling them into a hug . I smile look at each of them but two were missing Becca and Kay.
" where's Becca me jay? " I ask smiling look at them. Instantly there faces drop each looking sadder then the next.
" they umm they where bit will in a run." They all loot sad .
" oh umm," I go silent they where family my team.
" let go coin winning remember the chant girls." Coach ask pushing away sadness and forces a smile on his face.
" ya ready girl 3 2 1." When Natasha gets to one I smile big and begin the chant.
" WHAT ARE... WE LIONS," each of us let out a roar then stomp." AND WHAT DO LIONS DOOOO.. WE KILL KILL KILL AND WE FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT AND WE ARE LOINS HEAR US ROAR." We all once again let out a scream then stomp and clap twice. That was our chant the song we used to get us ready to win. We all promise that it would never leave the locker room cause it was a cringy chant but it worked. We all laugh and hug again.
" ok ever one get in you cars ." coach jumps in his truck and I stay in the back of the truck pull the tailgate shut it. slow everyone pulls in there cars and he head out. Making our way to the highway then hitting of and making our way to a back road the let the fence. Everyone get out and slow we slouch the wall climbing it then the people behind me just cut a hole in the wall damn. Everyone files and then we charge run in killing people left and right I conserve my energy only jogging and kill very little. Making my way in side and then I go out. I pull out my sword. I began slicing and cutting into people blood on everything. Body on the ground piled. People running screaming. I make my way to my father office he's not here. I walk up to his desk he had some papers and a picture frame. I picked it up. It was a picture of me my brother and my mother. It was folded creased. Lines formed in the paper distorting the picture removing the color and making white lines. Had he kept this the h
Whole time. Them I head the door shut and I felt someone grab me and everything goes black.

I wake up to the sky it was blue so blue it was almost fake looking.
" negan wants you dead so here we stand." She left out a laugh. Who is this bitch. I try to grab my sepses or a weapon but none and charges at me she throand right punch I kept my hands up blocking it . I throw and left hook tj WhT ribs in return. She winced and kicks her leg out trying to kick me. I grab her leg and twist it around making her spin and jump. She pulls her leg pulling em with it . Mark in by me stumble forward. Then something warm drops down my body I look down red. Blood and mine. She pulled her knife out covered in my blood. I tried to hold my wound trying to keep blood in but it was no use. She grabbed my shoulder pulling my a a cliff and pushing me off. Slowly I free fall and arms falling to my side and hair in my face.

Daryl Dixon pov:

I pull my arrow out of the man's skull.
" where's bell," I ask Rick shooting another guy.
" I don't know she went inside. That was. Thirty minutes ago now." We where to far from the entrance zombies and swarmed the place so we had to flee.
" umm sure she got out and just lost so she went back to the kingdom to safety." Rick ran to a truck hopping in. I can't leave her why would she not come back to the road.

We arrive at the kingdom Bella was nowhere no one saw her.
" Rick I have to find bell I'm leaving to look for her." I rick nods his head and I start gathering my things and leaving. I started at the creek and walked north toward the savior's compound.
I start humming trying to pass the time faster looking for any signs of Bella. I found nothing it was like she disappeared.
I turn the corner of the creek and it comes out to a large ponds with a cliff on one side. I search around the lake the look at up at the cliff for her but no sign. Throwing my bag on the ground and setting up camp. I sit on the shore of the ponds it was sunset now and the gorgeous sunset had reflected off the water. Looking around the pond I saw a body floating in the water with a knife in its belly. I stand up taking a good look at it. That face it loo- it bell. I throw off my crossbow and buoy into the water swimming and kicking to her. Finally I reach her grabbing her shirt and pulling her as I kicked to shore. Getting close enough I could stand I pick her up and run out of the pond I set her down on the shore. I take my jacket off and throw it on her trying to warm her. I hear groaning noise from behind me. I pull my knife out and turn to the zombies. I run over grabbing it's face then stabbing it in the brain then moving on to the next. I kick it out of the way swing around and stab another in the head I then run over and kill the last zombies.
I look at my knife and wipe it on my sleeve and walk back over to bell. I pick up my pack and crossbow then Bella. Quickly I run all the way back to the kingdom. Avoid ricks and trees and trying to avoid zombies cause I'm not exactly able to kill them. Finally I make it back and throughly the gates I run to the infirmary.
" please she need help." I yell clearing a table and placing her on it. Three doctors run out and immediately getting to work checking her plus and pulling the knife out and cleaning the wound.
She's going to make it I know.

Bella dream-
I sat smiling at Daryl holding his hand and taking the bread from Glenn. I say think the take one and another for Luna who was sitting to my left. I pass it a crossed to Abraham.
" hey no cause I remember that when Glenn drove the red mustang up the hill and Shane was pissed." Carl laughs pointing at Glenn.
" hey in my defense it was a bad ass car." He takes a large bite out of his bread.
" mustang are horrible cars compared to hellcats. " Abraham look at everyone at the table.
" no you got it all wrong." Rick says laughing.
" it was the fast car i had ever driven." Glenn laughs giving Hershel jr. some corn.
" I bet." Rick laughs and eats his food. Everyone was happy and laugh I just wish this was real. Suddenly the scene changes and I'm on my knees looking at Glenn and Abraham smashed heads and my father is laughing. Pointing at them. Then it flashes back to me siting at the table.
I blink and and rub my eyes and look around everyone is looking at me with blood deformed faces.