Eirene x FEM reader(chief)🔞

Sinner eirene had called for you on her cell again as you knew she called you so she had someone to play with her chess game as you did approve her request and went to her cell.

As you got there, you already saw eirene sitting at the chair while she had the chess game ready in front of her as she then noticed your presence and looked at you as she gave you a smile.

"chief, I'm glad you accepted my request"

"that's because I don't have a lot of things to do in the meantime and since I was right that you called me so that we can play chess...again"

"I have finished the books you have given me which I became bored and want someone to play chess with"

"....you finished all the 12 books I have given you in one day?"

"surprising?"

"....well you are eirene after all.."

She just chuckled and asked you to sit and play with her as you did and sat on the other side as she spoke.

"this time you go first chief"

She said and you look as you are the white one now but you know very well that you had no chance winning against eirene but still tried to play with her.

It's only been minutes as you lost again and you expected it because you always lose against her as she kept her smile of victory.

"I guess that satisfied your boredom"

You said and stood up and was about to go when eirene spoke.

"aren't you forgetting something chief?"

She asked as you turn to look back confused on what she meant. She just smirks and leans on the table while she places her hand on the table and rests her face on her palm.

"should I get a reward for Winning?"

"reward? I..I never expected that since you never ask for a reward everytime you win"

"yes but now I want a reward for all the wins I have obtained"

"....fine what do you want?"

She smirks more and beckons you to come closer and you did as she then whispers something to your ear which made  you flustered all of the sudden as she then moves away while still smirking.

"now would you accept this request of mine~?"

You furrowed your brows slightly then sigh as you then told nightingale to turn off the cameras in eirene's cell.

"are you sure chief? We can't let something happen-"

"I'll be fine nightingale"

"...if you say so chief..please don't hesitate to call for help if something happens"

She said and you just nod at the camera before it was turned off as you then look back at eirene as she stood up and slid her hand on the table while approaching you as she then leaned close to your face looking at your lips.

"Your willing to give me a reward?"

"...it's only fair because a winner needs a reward but I never expected this is the kind of reward you want"

She smirks then licks your lip which made her intrigued to do this more as she suddenly pins you on the wall rather roughly.

"I have been longing for this reward though you are always busy being the chief of mbcc hence you always rejected my request of you coming here"

She took your hand and leaned it to her face as she kissed your palm while looking at you. She then took off your coat then threw it on the table while her chess piece started falling down as she unbuttoned your shirt.

She then pulled your shirt off then threw it as well as you were only wearing your long sleeve turtle neck.

"how troublesome.."

She said since she's gonna take one more clothes off you as she just sighs and smiled while she suddenly threw you to the bed and started taking off her dress.

She then crawls on top of you and sat on your abdomen while she looks at your eyes.

"your quiet today chief, too speechless of what's happening right now?"

She asked as she can see your reddened face while you just watched her as she chuckled and slid her hand inside your turtle neck long sleeve and slowly pulled up your long sleeve exposing your chest to her.

"I always thought you had such divine body but it still surprises me~"

She said and lean close as she kiss your ribs and immediately gave you love bites which made you squirm a little making her more amused.

She then went up to your chest and started groping your left breast as soft quiet moans escape your lips. She then pulled up your bra to expose your hardened nipples to her as she then started sucking one of them which made you arch your back slightly.

You held her head so suddenly which made her look at you while licking your nipple.

"You're enjoying this too aren't you chief~?"

"..."

You couldn't respond as she just giggled and slid her hand down to your abdomen until she reached your private part as she can feel ok her fingers that your dripping wet already.

She pulled up as she took off your pants then started playing with your clit while she look at you while smirking.

"your already this wet for me, chief~?"
"j-just get it done eirene..I don't have all day"

"hehe~ how impatient~"

She suddenly put two fingers inside you taking you by surprise as a loud moan escape your lips while eirene started moving her fingers as you then held onto the bedsheets.

"nhn~ hahn~..."

You moaned as eirene was finding your spot as you trembled by her touch while she then lean close to you.

"I wonder what the people in mbcc think if they saw this side of their lovely chief~"

You only looked at her as you were too lost on her touch while you close your eyes and held on the bedsheets more as eirene then made you look at her.

"look at me with those desperate eyes of yours chief~"

She said then slam her lips to yours as she was passionate and immediately slid her tongue inside your mouth as her fingers went fast inside you making you moan more while kissing.

You felt something as you were about to release and eirene notice that your inside were tightening as she smirks on the kiss and went more deeper making you arch your back more as you kept moaning on the kiss.

Just then you came to her fingers as she then pulled away while saliva still connects your lips as she then look at her hand that is full of your juices as she then started cleaning it by licking her fingers clean.

You just got flustered more but then was about to sat up when she suddenly push you back which made you surprised.

"were not done yet, chief. I'm still not satisfied with my reward"

"eirene I said earlier I don't have all day-"

"you can do all your works later, chief but now"

She lean on you as she whispered.

"focus all your attention to me~"