Shalom/Rahu x FEM reader 🔞

Requested by:XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

After discovering that you had the same power as your older sister, you had no choice but to go to the place where she was working and capturing sinners in site around syndicate.

You're new to your powers, you just discovered it when you felt one of your sister's sinners nearby when you were abducted by thugs and your sister went to save you with her sinners.

It felt like your connected to her sinners as you can feel their heartbeat, their emotions, everything about them.

Also not to mention the red thingy surrounding your hands and was glowing uncontrollably means that you got the same power as your sister but you just haven't used it properly yet.

Luckily you were saved by her sinners as you expected when you felt it, as her name was Rahu.

She was really serious about protecting you from those thugs until you escape and met with your older sister.

Though when your sister discovered that you have the same power as her, she insisted that you should come with her and stay to where she was for the meantime since your life is at threat knowing that you have the same power called shackles.

You were nervous the first time you went there as not only you will meet the higher ups but also your sister's sinners.

Knowing that they have to be shackled just to restrain them completely made you assume that those sinners are Really something else.

As you were walking around, you didn't realize how huge it was and you don't know which way to your sister's office to and you were too nervous to even ask the people around you and so just kept walking whatever your instincts tells you to go.

You were trying to feel the shackles in you hoping to find your sister and luckily the shackles responded to you and this made you less difficult to know where your sister is.

You continue walking trying to feel your sister as you felt that she was close and kept walking and walking until you bump your head to something soft and you looked to see a woman.

Your shackles were throbbing fast indicating you just reach your sister but this is not your sister.

That's when you only realize you were feeling one of her sinners and it made you embarrassed.

"My~ you sure look very familiar.."

She spoke and you tilt your head up to see her and she was smiling at you warmly but you can't help but felt shivers go down your spine.

She notice your silent to which she just kept her smile and took a step forward to you and it made you surprised and took a step back.

"You sure look familiar..have we met somewhere?"

"I-..I don't think so ma'am.."

You said as you took another step back because she took another step and then another one. Just then you felt someone behind your back as you turned to see the woman who had saved you back then.

"..Rahu?"

You mumbled remembering her name as she just looked at you with those gaze she always gives you.

"Hmm~ seems like you know Rahu"

The woman said looking at Rahu before Rahu responded.

"She was the one we rescued back then..having the same powers as the chief of mbcc"

The woman then realized who you were and smiled more as her gaze turned back to you.

"I see..that's why your familiar.."