Cabernet/chameleon/Langley x FEM reader🔞

Another sequel of the younger sister of chief which is you.

Requested by :XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

After the events of Cabernet and taking her as one of your sinners as well, things made it less difficult for the mbcc because your mission was successfully done without anyone dying and all came back alive.

Though the only problem you have is your two sinners which are always fighting Against you.

One time when you were helping your sister with some paperwork as you were taking it to nightingale, you felt an arm grab your waist to which you turned your head and saw chameleon smiling at you.

"Hello there my little chief~"

"Chameleon?-"

You were cut off when she started snuggling onto you while you barely hold the paperwork in your hands.

"Wait- chameleon the paperworks-"

Just when the paperwork was about to fall someone managed to catch it Infront while you looked to see Cabernet smiling at you as well.

"My~ you really need to be careful holding this paperworks, sweet y/n~"

"Cabernet i-"

You were cut off again when you were pulled from behind by chameleon as she saw Cabernet was already trying to embraced you from the front.

"Hands off, Cabernet. I can help my little chief here"

"Oh is that so? It seems that she was struggling to hold the paperworks since you kept snuggling onto her"

Chameleon gave her a glare as Cabernet just smiled innocently and tried to take you away from chameleon's grip but then chameleon pulled you back and so on.

They stop arguing once nightingale saw you three and how you were struggling to keep the paperworks in your hand to which she came to stop the two sinners and save you from the mess.

The 2nd time when you were on the cafeteria eating with them though they tried to feed you but was arguing about is as well.

"You already feed her like three times, it's my turn"

"Oh? But she never got to taste this delicious dessert that I requested, the ingredients are specially made for my sweet y/n~"

"I already know what special ingredients you are talking about and y/n is not gonna like that taste"

"Oh you never know unless my little sweet y/n gave me an honest answer right?"

They continue arguing making you sigh as this became a daily routine for both of them as they always argue or fight for your attention like kittens.

Though what you didn't know that there's another one that you manage to catch their attention which is one of your sister's sinners Langley.

She was the one who somehow likes pushing chameleon's buttons to its limit by being flirty or touchy with you.

Today Langley found you just walking around without your sinners as it looks like you just got done with your paperworks and was on your way to take a short break.

This is a perfect opportunity since Langley had her eyes on your for quite a while the moment you step foot onto this place and not to mention having the same power as your older sister. She became quite fond of you even though you barely had interaction. Maybe it's because she likes teasing chameleon when she became possessive of you whenever she's around that she developed a liking to you and not to mention you and your older sister had a lot in common except the fact that your too soft compare to your sister which made Langley found you more interesting.