Chameleon x FEM Reader(chief)

Requested by:Adatchi_Mitsura apologies this is very late but here's your chameleon request.

A knock on the door was heard as you stop doing your paperworks and look at the door.

"Come in"

The door opens revealing nightingale as she was looking at you and you did as well.

"Chief, sinner chameleon has requested for your presence...again"

"..how many did she request for the past week?"

"...14 requests.."

You sigh as you lean on your chair and think for a moment if you should finally visit her or not.

"It is alright to refuse her..after all, sinner chameleon is an A class sinner and her power is too dangerous for you to be near her"

"....no need, I'll approve this request and visit her so that she can stop sending some request"

You said and stood up from your desk as you started walking through the door and looked at nightingale.

"You can watch me from the cctv on her cell if things went south"

"... Understood chief but still please be careful"

You only nod as you went to find chameleon's cellar. Few minutes went by, you were now Infront of her cellar as you open it and you can already see chameleon sitting while her legs are crossed as she was holding her pocket watch.

She then turn her gaze at you and smiled while she close her pocket watch.

"Chief, you finally approve my request to see you"

"You can't stop putting on request to see me.."

You said as you went inside her cell and stood infront of her.

"Why do you want to see me?"

"Hmm~"

"Chameleon if your here just to satisfy your amusement then I will leave since I still have works to do in my desk"

"Oh but chief I requested you here because this is very important~"

"Then what is it that you badly want to see me in person?"

She just grin as she stood up and started circling around you as she hum and slid her fingers through your hair.

"How long is it since we have this kind of conversation?"

"..I don't quite remember"

"Hmm~ well you are a busy person chief so you forgot things very quickly.."

She then lean close to your ear as she rest her hand on your shoulder while you can feel her hot breathe on your ear.

"But it has been long since you've been.. hypnotized and is trapped by a dream as well~"

You sigh as you gently took off her hand on your shoulder.

"You can't possibly hypnotized me as I am still awake..not to mention our conversation isn't that long"

You then let go of her hand as you cross your arms while she just smirks when she notice you aren't wearing your coat and was just on your polo shirt and turtle neck long sleeve.

"I still have something to do chameleon now if you excuse me as I need to get back to work-"

"Oh? How can you be so sure your not trap In a dream?"

She ask while smirking as you looked at her while furrowing your brows slightly.

"Like I said I am still awake and we barely had conversations"