Ninety nine x FEM reader(Chief)

I'm back with so many requests that I haven't published since my exam just got done last week and i got sick after and need to recover but now I'm okay, I am back with the request that is so late so my apologies if I haven't published immediately(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

Requested by: @moonUzumakiuchiha35

"Chief, sinner ninety nine has again requested for your presence"

Your adjustant nightingale had another approval of ninety nine to which the request of your presence came out often because ninety nine barely requested some approval to see you unless it's about hella escaping her cell again.

Today is the 5th time she requested for your presence as this was surprising for you but assume it was about hella again as you told nightingale to take the papers on the higher ups since you're already done with it while you then went to ninety nine's cell.

You went to her cell and as you went there, you heard a loud smash to which you immediately looked and saw she had broken the tv again as you can see her fist smashed on the tv while you sigh to which she heard and looked at you.

She looks so restless but soon calms down a bit when she sees you as her breathing goes slower and just keeps her gaze at you.

This is not the first time, ninety nine had broken one of the tv you gave her as she always punched the tv when she's not in the mood or having a crisis and not to mention she always breaks the tv whenever you were there to witness it.

You walk inside her cell as she slowly takes her hand away from the broken tv while you stop Infront of her and examine her hand which is bleeding again.

"This is the 7th tv you broke"

You said to which she just stayed silent and you already expected and as you held her bloody hands and examined the wounds on it.

She was just watching you while you examined her wounds before speaking.

"I'll go get the first aid kits, you should sit down and calm yourself down. We'll talk when I get back with the med kits"

You said as you made her sit down on her bedside before you left to get a med kit and went back soon after as you sat beside ninety nine.

"Give me your hand, let me treat those wounds"

"...you always does this even though you know I was experimented. This minor injuries won't kill me"

"Still it is safe to sooth your wound to disinfect the bacteria that might have gotten in it"

"...."

"This is your 5th request of my approval, is this about hella again? Did she escape and went to her usual spot to sulk?"

She shook her head a no.

"Did you two had a fight again?"

Another shake indicating a no that made you raise your eyebrow.

"Okay..are you hungry? Do you want to eat something? Like what I always give you?"

She shook her head again and this made you think on what does she want for requesting your presence non stop even if you decline some of it because your busy for these past few days.

She just went silent while you treat her wounds and soon put a bandage on it while you were done treating it and put back the items on the med kit.

"I'll ask for a new tv, I hope you won't smashed it again because the mbcc are having a hard time finding a tv for you"

"..."

"If that is all, I'll ask the stuff to clean this mess and bought you a new tv"

You said and was about to stand up when you felt a hand grabbed your wrist and you look to see ninety nine holding your wrist, preventing you to leave while she just looked at you.

"Is there something you want to say?"

She doesn't say anything but then pulled you back and made you sit down again as she started snuggling into you and kept you in place.

This made you surprised by her sudden action as her grip was firm while you can feel her breathing on your neck.

She suddenly let out a huge sigh of relief once she felt your warm and tightens her grip on you.

You were confused on why she was acting like this but let her since you can't get away from this kind of grip.

While staying like that, something had occured your mind to which you asked her.

"Is this why you were breaking the tv everytime you can hear my footsteps coming to your cell?"

She suddenly nod and finally spoke again.

"You never let me do this for the past weeks and it's making me restless.."

"I see..so that's why"

You held her head and started caressing her hair that made her relax more and pressed herself more into you hugging you closely to her not intend to let go of you.

Just then she move her head away slightly to look at you directly.

"Can I?"

You raise your brow but then soon realized what she was trying to say as you saw her eyes gazing at your lips.

"If I let you, would you promise not to go far this time?"

"...I'll try.."

She said as you let her kissed you as she didn't waste no time when she kissed you gentle and passionate at first but she soon became greedy as expected while she started to deepen the kiss and you squinted your eyes and tried to pull away but she held your head and kept kissing you deeply which made you flustered all over.

And as expected ninety nine went too far again as you were on a wheelchair the next day while doing your paperworks.