Chelsea X fem chief(reader)🔞

Requested by EiuXunnia

"Chief~"

You know that voice very well as you were met by a hug so tight that it made you impossible to breathe somehow.

Chelsea just got back from dispatching and of course she would be needing your attention after dispatching because that's what she always do.

You on the other hand had no choice but to let her embraced you since you know no matter what you do, she will always be this clingy to you.

"By the way chief, have you received the gift I sent you when I was away?"

"You mean the gift that has a flower bouquet with chocolates and jewelery?"

"Yes~ so you did receive them..."

She smiled while you just looked at her.

"So will you be my sugar baby-"

"No"

She then pout while you just gently took off her arms on you as you went back to your desk and started working.

She then went to the other side of the desk and sat on the chair while her eyes are just fixated on you.

"Why won't you agree to be my sugar baby? You will have all of what's mine you know"

"We've already talked about this"

"But chief~ I want you to be my sugar baby though.."

She then lay on the desk as she looked at you and grinned.

"You know I can give you everything, money, jewelry, expensive clothes..even a mansion for us if you want~"

"That's so sweet of you but still no"

She just sigh in defeat but still looked at you.

"You're so hard to get chief"

You didn't respond as you kept Working but then Chelsea put something on your desk which caught your attention because it's a cat as you turn your gaze at her and tilt your brow.

"But I won't give up~"

"....what is this?"

You pointed at the cat.

"I thought we agreed that no adopting  cats...the bureau is not an adopting center for cats"

"Oh but this is for you chief"

You were surprised when she said that as she smiled at you.

"You see, you often sent me to dispatch and of course you would get lonely without me so..."

You looked at the cat which was just looking at you as it meowed and slowly approached you to which you just looked at it before turning your gaze back at chelsea.

"See? She already likes you?"

"She?"

"Mhm..the cat's a girl so why don't you name it chief?"

You then thought for a moment as you lean your hand and the cat just licked your fingers then rub itself to your hand.

"Chelsea"

"Yes?"

"No..I meant I'll name it Chelsea since you and her might be the same"

"Aww~ chief is that how you miss me everytime I was away?"

You just rolled your eyes while Chelsea just chuckled then stood up.

"I'll leave now chief"

She said and left you and the cat alone while you just petted the cat and it made you smiled a little.