nightingale x FEM chief(reader)

Requested by: tks_treasure sorry this is late, quite busy these days but here you go thank you for the wait^^

These past days you have been busy with paperworks that was sent by the authorities while some days you're busy with your mission for capturing sinners on loose.

Nightingale always has your back in every work you do though she can't help but feel worried every time you overdue yourself with paperworks or become careless on mission.

You are stubborn so it's pointless if she told you to take a break or if she tell you to don't be reckless on every mission so she just hopes that you will be fine even though you always reach pass your limits.

One day, you were in your office taking care of some papers on your desk when someone knock on your door.

"Come in"

You said as the door open revealing nightingale with a coffee in her hand. She smiled at you before approaching you and put the coffee beside your desk.

You looked at her and smiled because she does this everyday when your surrounded by paper works.

"Thank you, you really don't have to give me coffees everyday, nightingale"

"It's my job chief"

She said immediately to which you didn't say no more as you just took a sip on the coffee and was about to go back to work when a call came in telling that a sinner has been spotted around syndicate at west districts.

The authorities had sent you again to stop this sinner who's causing a mess in the city as you agreed without hesitation.

You immediately stood up and took your coat as you went off but then nightingale spoke.

"Chief"

She called you as you turned to faced her.

"Please be careful this time"

She said sincerely though she knew you would be reckless even when she told you to be careful but she can't stop herself from telling you that everytime as she was always worried for your health.

You only nod and smiled to reassure her a bit before going out of your office.

Nightingale just sigh as she went to the main area to watch you as well as to be aware when she needs to go there and help you in case things turn south.

"Chief, the sinner is close to the destination area your landing on, be careful"

"Don't worry I have Hecate and hella with me as always, they'll always had my back in case things turn south"

"Still don't hesitate to ask for my help, I'll send back up as quick as possible"

"I will"

You said behind the calls as nightingale just looked at the tracker of the sinner that your stopping as she orders some of the people there to keep an eye on it while she warned the chief on every detail she sees.

Later things pretty took a dark turn and nightingale worries became high to which she insist that she should send a back up asap but you refuse and told her that you and your sinners can handle it so she had no choice but to follow orders.

Few more hours went by and you manage to defeat the sinner and took them back in bureau as you and your sinners manage to get back in one piece though of course you came back with bruise and wounds all over your body and face.

As soon as you came back, nightingale was already waiting for you with a small smile in her face, relief that your safe though she saw the wounds and bruise in you knowing that you went reckless again.

She only sigh and approached you as she examined your wounds.

"Chief, you went careless again"

"I can't help it, the sinner was an s class one"

You replied while nightingale kept examining your wounds as she held your face.

"I'm fine, nightingale this our just small wounds compared to the last mission"

Nightingale then only shakes her head before grabbing your hand as she took you to the infirmary to treat your wounds on her own.

She made you sit on the bedside as you told her that she would've have to but she insisted so you just let her.

She took some first aid kit then sat down on the chair Infront of you as she started treating your wounds on your face.

You watched her silently as she was so focused on treating your wounds to avoid any kind of infection.

She was careful while soothing it as you can't help but smiled at her so sudden to which she notice and asked confused.

"Why are you smiling chief?"

"I just...I just realize that you always take care of me even when you don't have to"

"It is my duty chief, my duty is to protect and take care of you at any cost"

"I know but... there's more to it..am I right?"

Suddenly she stop soothing your wound and looked at your surprised and nervous as well.

"....."

You held her hand gently and lean your free hand through her chin making her looked at your eyes.

"You don't Think I didn't know those little things you do when I slept tiredly on my office desk as you put a blanket on me, always soothe my wounds and even always tell me to be careful. The look in your eyes said it all, nightingale"

She listen to you as she can feel her cheeks heat up everytime you mentioned what she does to you.

Just then she felt a soft moist lips on her cheeks to which you kissed her so sudden which made her more flustered.

You moved away and only smiled at her.

"I appreciate your worries for me, I guess from now on I'll try to be careful as much as possible on my Mission"

You reassured her as her heart only skip a beat seeing that smile of yours as she can't stop herself no more and suddenly leaned in and kissed you on the lips so passionate as both of you suddenly fell down on the bed with the force.

She kept kissing you while your surprised for a bit but then kissed back as you held her cheeks.

She then pulled away her face all red while she looked at you desperately.

"Chief, forgive me if I won't be able to stop myself for today"