Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader

(This is very late so sorry, I am too busy with my school works and stuff but I remember I got two requests on this though the 2nd one is just Cabernet I'll be writing both characters in this oneshot, this part is a sequel on my previous story of chameleon so hope you enjoy and thx for the support in this book^^)

Requested: alqress and XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

After that night where your professor chameleon had sneak in inside your house and made love with you to which also you found you had the same shackles as with your older sister.

Your professor is the first one you captured out of instincts that night though chameleon was not against it as she was even more happy because this just proves that she now belong to you and this mean she'll be by your side for the rest of her life and she doesn't regret one thing about it.

It didn't take long for your sister to found out that you had the same power as hers hence she decided to take you to the bureau as well and of course taking chameleon with you.

Once you got there, you were surprised on how many sinners your sister has already captured with her shackles and your more surprised that all this sinners were not even against it as they are more treated like a normal being instead of a prisoner.

Your sister had teach you about how to handle this power and even teach you how to use a gun because you will stay in bureau from now on.

For the past weeks your getting comfortable with the place and even got along with your sister's sinners though chameleon can't help but become possessive to you especially when she saw Langley because she and that Langley knew each other in the past.

Langley was very aware of chameleon's possessive traits towards you and can't help but tease her about it.

One day you and your sister were on a mission and you need to take some sinners with you.

It was a private party that only a famous and wealthy people are only invited though the bureau manage to take some invitation for the both of you so you can further go with your mission.

You were getting ready as you only brought chameleon with you since she's the only sinner you have because your sister prevents you from coming with her on her mission until now.

You were waking through the halls and you can already see your sister with her two sinners, macchiato and kelvin.

You were about to approached them when someone blocked your way and you looked to see Langley looking at you with a smile.

"Going on your first mission I see?"

"Y-yes..I'm kinda nervous..."

You replied to which Langley just smiled and patted your head.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, I mean your that rookie's sister..I can already see some potential in you"

She said to which made you got flustered a little as your not used to compliments but then a hand smack Langley's hand away from your head and you felt someone grabbed your shoulder and pulled you towards them.

You felt some soft sensation in your face and got flustered when you realize what it was.

Chameleon was holding you firmly while glaring at Langley.

"She'll do just fine because she's with me"

Chameleon replied with a stern voice that made Langley's smile wider as she was amused.

Luckily your sister interrupted which made the tension disappeared but chameleon kept her grip on your shoulder.

"Are you ready?"