Chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 2

You heard some noise which made you slowly open your eyes only to be met by the two.

Your head was laying on chameleon's lap while the red head was beside you with a smile as she saw you woke up.

You immediately sat up and you felt chameleon's arm wrapped around you immediately as she was so worried when you fell unconscious.

Just then your sister sat on the other side and hugged you as well to which she was relieved that you were alright.

"Thank God you're alright"

"Did..I?"

"Mhm...you fell unconscious when you saved me, you really can't handle the heat do you?"

"Heat?"

"You were in heat stroke to which you suddenly fell unconscious when you were about to get out of the pool no?"

Kelvin asked before giving you some cold juice and you took it and drink It though you were about to say that someone grabbed you deep on the pool but decided not to.

"Chameleon and cabernet saved you there..."

"Two of them?"

You were surprised as chameleon kept her arms on you, her face buried on your shoulders while you Cabernet then spoke.

"Feeling well now?"

She asked with a warm smile and you notice her dress are now wet due to her saving you.

The people were gossiping about how kind Cabernet was from even diving to the pool as well even though two of them dive in to save you though people don't know chameleon and she doesn't care as her priority was to only keep you safe.

"T-thanks..both of you.."

Chameleon didn't say anything as she only kept her arms wrapped around you while Cabernet gave you a smile.

"You're welcome, I can't risk someone who's important to me-...the chief of mbcc be in danger right?"

She said though you notice that she stop talking for a while back there and you felt chameleon's grip tight on you as she was now looking at Cabernet with a stern look.

"I can save her alone back there"

She said while Cabernet turned to looked at her.

"We both dive in at the same time, what matter is we manage to save her no?"

Cabernet said with a grin and chameleon just kept her stern look before pulling you more close to her and cabernet can't help but just chuckled a bit.

After that you kept with the mission and soon the feast had started with the head showing herself and even made some dish for the guest to eat.

You were on the table with your sister as well as your sinners and cabernet beside you.

You looked at the soup and can hear how the guest already liked the taste of the soup and start digging in like they haven't eaten for days.

You were not really hungry and decided not to touch it and you notice the others are not touching it as well but then the head chef approached your table and you felt a hand grabbed your shoulder as you slowly look to see the head chef looking through your soul and it made you gulp a bit.

"Is there something wrong with the soup?"

She asked though you can feel the stern tone of her voice and you were about to drink the soup only for Cabernet to stop you from drinking it as she held your wrist.

"My friend here does not like soups"

She said and the head chef then smiled like she was a different person.

"I see well I'll put a different dish later at the feast"

She said and then her hand was smack away from your shoulder as it was chameleon who did it as she look sternly at the woman.

"She doesn't like psychical contact with stranger as well"

She said with a stern tone and the woman kept her smile though she was trying hard not to get irritated.

"I see..my apologies for touching her shoulder so sudden.."

She said before leaving as she announce the feast which has only limited seats with Cabernet dining with the feast and this made all the people started moving through the elevator fast to take the seats.

You and your sisters with the sinners and cabernet we're dragged through the crowds and was inside the elevator.

You then felt a hand grabbed your wrist and it was Cabernet as she pulled you out in the middle and you were now on the corner with her.

She was very close as you were leaning against her because the elevator was crowded

You can feel her hot breath on your neck and it made you felt chills. Though you saw another hand landed on the wall and it was chameleon's hand as she was behind you and you can feel her breast on your back and it made you flustered not to mention cabernet's perfume is intoxicating for you.

You were sandwiched between two beautiful ladies and you can't remain your composure at this state.

Cabernet's hand was resting on your waist as her nose brushed against your neck and it made you shivered a little.

Though the elevator finally opened after minutes as you all went out and you finally able to breathe.

You almost felt like your heart is gonna explode back there as you look around the room which there's no feast nor a long table with some food.

Just then the elevator closed and someone spoke which is the head chef earlier. You felt something is wrong once all the exit has been locked and you saw your sister with the same worried face as well.

Turns out the head chef was not making it easy for the guest to receive the seats as she made a game and whoever loses will be eliminated to which made all the people inside panic.

The game was all for Cabernet as the once look of admiration turn into fear and disgust though Cabernet didn't show any reaction.

Your sister then went to your side.

"I should've known the head chef had some twisted mind..."

"What should we do?"

"We should split into two groups"

"I can't risk not keeping an eye on my y/n-"

"I'll be with her"

Chameleon said holding your hand and cabernet spoke as well.

"I'll keep an eye on her if it bothers you too much chief"

She gave her a reassuring smile but your sister was still not convinced before you spoke.

"I'll be fine, I have them both and the mission will be quick if we split into two groups"

You said and your sister just looked at you and sigh before nodding.

"Alright be careful.."

"I will"