Eirene x FEM reader🔞

(This is the same pov as the Zoya in the last part)

Requested by the same person XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

(Reader is a sinner btw)

Eirene♟️

Being transferred to the same work place where your older sister was is not easy because a normal person can't handle this job.

How did you get here? Well simple, you were a sinner and your hiding this to your sister for a while because you never knew that she works for the mbcc and was the chief of it capturing sinners in sight and preventing mania from dispersing around syndicate.

You don't want to be abandoned by your own sister because most of the people truly despise sinners as they saw them as monsters though that change when you discovered that your sister is the chief of mbcc.

She had found you being a sinner when you burst out from a place around syndicate where she was going on a mission.

You were just casually walking around that day to buy some food to eat for dinner when a huge blast of one building was created by a sinner on loose.

People started running for their lives and of course you went to your safety as well though that changed once you saw your sister on the ground severely injured while was surrounded by thugs that is corrupted by mania.

You felt your heart skip a beat once you saw your sister being trapped by those corrupted people as you immediately run towards her direction shouting her name.

She tried to fight the thugs by grabbing her gun and shooting them but to no avail as one of them got closer and was about to strike your sister when you felt your adrenaline rise and used your power without hesitation.

Chains started appearing out on the ground surrounding the thugs as they were trapped against it while your sister was shocked then an arm wrapped around behind her as she turned and was even more surprised when she saw you.

You don't care if your sister finds out if you are a sinner, your only priority is to make sure she's safe.

"Don't ever touch my sister, filthy thugs"

With that blue fire started appearing from the chains turning the corrupted thugs into ashes while you just covered your sister from impact and the heat.

Once the thugs are nothing but corrupted you let go of your sister and keep your eyes on the ground and not even dare to look at your sister because you're too ashamed of yourself.

"I really don't want you to see me like this.."

You said quietly while your sister didn't say anything which made it worse for you as you felt your heart hurt.

Her hands then leaned slowly and you just moved away and stood up.

"I'm sorry..you had to witness that"

You said and ran away while you could hear your sister yelled your name but you kept running and running but suddenly was met by a huge blast making you blast away and was met to the ground as you groan.

A person appeared which is to be a sinner, a woman to be precise was the one who blasted you away as she approached you.

"Running away are we?"

She said to you and you just looked at the person as she was smiling while looking down at you.

You only glared and attempted to use your power but was stopped by that woman when she held your wrist and pinned you more to the ground.