Rahu x FEM reader

Requested by:XO_NANO_TERRA_OX

Being the younger sister of the chief of mbcc that is capturing sinners is not easy as many thugs and people with authority that are against your older sister targeted you.

Some tried kidnapping you and some tried to take your life and some tried to take you as hostage.

Your life has never been easy knowing that your life is full of threats from many people that hold a grudge against your sister and as you happened to be her one and only sibling they tried to take you and even take your life just to make your sister berserk.

But luckily you are still alive even now, your older sister has always saved you from bad people but you know it's not always as your sister had a job to do and that is to captures sinners and protect the innocent from the mania.

So in order for you to be safe even when she's not around, she hired a bodyguard which is one of her sinners.

Her name was Rahu, she was a member of the FAC and said that she was even hired to be a bodyguard on one of the Members of Paradeisos.

Why do you know this? Because you always snuck your nose on your sister's file on her sinners because they peek your interest.

You never really met any of her sinners as you were lockdown to your apartment because your life is too dangerous for it to be exposed outside full of those people that wants you dead.

This is the first time you met a sinner and it was rather intriguing for you. She was a tall woman with black hair, wearing a mask that covered half of her lower face.

Her clothes look so formal and you can't help but notice the scar in her left eye as well.

Her demeanor matches her very well as she seems so distant and cold. You were not good with having a conversation as well because you were often lockdown in your apartment and only had online classes.

So it was quite awkward for the both of you because neither of you ever start a conversation.

That is until one day, Rahu started a conversation to which she asked you about certain things that made you surprised actually but nevertheless you liked that you were able to have a conversation with her.

As the days went on, you got used to your presence and even started preparing breakfast or dinner for her.

Usually she would make one for herself but since you became comfortable with her, you started to treat her with hospitality. Whenever you were about to cook for breakfast or dinner you would include her with it and of course she had no choice but to accept it because it would be a waste.

Another thing is when you catch her sleeping on the sofa out cold because of her restless nights of keeping an eye for Any danger that might appeared.

You gave her a pillow and a blanket so that she can sleep comfortably because most of the nights she can't have a good proper sleep unless she fell unconscious because of the lack of sleep.

Another thing you do is brushing her hair, you were too mesmerized by her silky and smooth her hair was and can't help but brush it with care as you never saw her treat her hair with care and so you took that job.

She was against it at first but gave up in the end as you won't take no for an answer and just let you.

Though what you didn't know that Rahu would develop a liking to you little by little because of the treatment your giving her.

It has been a long time since she got fond of someone and was afraid of this feeling because most of the people she was fond of dies Infront of her but now, I guess she is willing to break her walls again just to feel that feeling and swore to herself that she will not fail this time on protecting someone so precious to her.