yandere chameleon x FEM reader 🔞

Requested by alqress

Chameleon was a psychology professor at syndicate college school, she was a magnificent professor as all her students all aced the exam and none of them even failed.

Most of her students are good for nothing but troubles which is why it is surprising that chameleon can change those people in just weeks before exam starts.

Chameleon was known to be professional against her work since rumours has it that she never had a husband let alone married because they never seen a marriage ring on her ring finger even when she had so many suitors that tried to win her heart but hence all of them failed at taking chameleon's heart.

Unbeknownst to them, chameleon already had her eyes on certain someone. Y/n, one of her students who is just an average scholar sitting at the back alone as she prefers this because it's more quiet and can focus more on the lesson and studies.

Chameleon can't help but be drawn to this girl because she felt so different from the others, a girl who never socialized on her classmates, a girl who always drown herself to studies and a girl who prefers to mind her own business.

Though there's more on what made her fascinated in you more and that is when she saw the chief of mbcc once came to see you.

Oh she was very surprised when she found out that the chief of mbcc was none other than your older sister.

The chief of mbcc was known to capture sinners using a shackles and she had captured many sinners around syndicate.

Though not everyone as there's still sinners lurking around syndicate.

Knowing that you are someone who's related to that chief let alone chief's younger sister meaning that you had that shackles as well but you just never know.

After knowing that your a younger sister of the chief, chameleon started to keep an eye on you from time to time that even your catching her looking at you in the middle of exams but you didn't pay heed on it.

As days go by when chameleon was keeping an eye on you, she had learn more about you. You were a person who's hobby is to paint.

Oh she knows very well because she knew where you live and through the windows she can see that you always paint at weekends.

She then learns that you like both cats and dogs as you always help stray animals on the road, buying food from the convenience store and feed them to the stray animals.

You mostly like eating sweets even at your age as you can't help but be addicted to it even when your sister told you to maintain eating sweets or you'll get diabetes.

Every move and every dislikes and likes, chameleon knows about it because of how drawn she is to you even going far as to Killing someone one day..

It was in mid terms when rumours started spreading that a sinner has been lurking around syndicate college school as news came that one of the professors at the school has been found dead.

The other thoughts it was suicide since the knife was found on her hand as well as the fingerprints but of course the chief of mbcc got involved and found out that a sinner did it.

They claimed it was A class sinner though quite clever because they still haven't captured it yet.

Though what made you surprised is that professor actually done something inappropriate to some of the students including you.

You were at the library studying for the exams when that professor suddenly came and started Talking to you like what a professor and a student would talk but then times go by and you notice he came to sit beside you and even lightly touching your shoulders and even your face though he acts like it was normal.