Zoya x fem chief (reader)

Request by Devra4you

These few days you've been dispatching your sinners for a while since you do need a lot of materials as the mbcc are lacking now.

You don't have a problem dispatching as your sinners do it immediately and finish it in no time so you had your focus on the paperwork that was sent by the higher ups.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard as you told them to come in and assume it was nightingale with more paperworks for you to handle but you stop doing your works once you heard a different voice.

"Still working with those damn paperworks huh"

It was sinner Zoya as you were more surprised that her dispatch was already complete when you just dispatched her not long ago.

"Zoya, that was quick"

"I told you my guys in the legion will take care of it in no time"

"I see..so that's why it's done already"

As expected she ask her guys in the legion to handle it as you went back to work and thought Zoya just came here to report that she's done but eventually she still stayed but you didn't take your eyes off the paperworks on your desk.

You heard her footsteps coming towards you but didn't pay heed as you continue working.

"Hmm~ that's a lot of paperworks"

"The higher ups sure won't give me a break"

"I can tell by how bunch of papers is on your desk"

She said and suddenly saw her hands that was still wearing her claws as she slid her fingers on the papers on your desk.

You were getting suspicious on her behavior as she was trying to act like she cares on the paperworks but you knew she's here for something else.

You brush it off by focusing on the paperworks again as you continue handling it without paying attention to Zoya as you can feel her gaze at you.

Just then she lean down to the side as you can see her on the side of your eyes, she was looking at you alright but you kept your eyes on the paperworks.

Zoya then slightly scoff as she smirks then suddenly slid her hand through your face which made you stop working as she made you look at her as she turn your face to the side.

"I know you had your suspicion on me when I didn't leave yet why do you act like you don't?"

"...."

Zoya just smirks and lean close attempting to kiss you when suddenly someone called you which you immediately cover her face with your hand while you took your phone and stood up when you heard nightingale as she was reporting something to you.

You stood on the side and Continue talking with works while Zoya just look at you with amusement in her face as she lean back up and slowly walk towards you.

You didn't notice her presence as you kept talking with nightingale and even sigh since it's more work for you.

Just then you felt an arm wrap against your waist as you turn to see Zoya wrapping her arms around your waist to which made you flustered a bit but kept yourself composed.

She then slid one of her hand up to your neck as she pulled your turtle neck down a little which made your neck exposed to her.

Without hesitation she attacked your neck with kisses and bite marks which made you squirm and covered her mouth again with your hand as you push her away while you glared slightly at her because your still talking with nightingale on the phone.

"I'll call you back, nightingale"

You said and end the call as you turn to face Zoya who was smirking at you.

'"what's with you?"

She didn't respond and smirk as she lean down and brush her nose on your neck while she started wrapping her arms around you again.

She started kissing your neck again as you got flustered while you held her shoulder firmly. She then move up and kiss your cheek then went to kiss your ear as you close your one eye and tried pushing her but to no avail.

"Zoya, I still have w-work mhm~"

"You've been paying attention to your work for these past days and it's making me rather lonely"

"H-huh?"

She suddenly carried you as she held both your thighs and pinned you against the wall as she started kissing you which is rough as you squinted your eyes.

"Z-zoya- hah~ w-wa-"

She kept cutting you off through the kiss as she was always this aggressive to kiss. After a while she pulled away as you were catching for breathe while she just look at you with amusement.

She gave you a quick peck on the lips as she buried her face on your neck.

"You could just ask me when you want company.."

"You didn't even pay attention to me earlier so how am I gonna tell you?"

"....well at least try instead of... nevermind it's not like this is the first time you did this.."

She suddenly chuckled and kiss you again but this time gently as you just let her as you started wrapping your arms on her neck.

"10 mins Zoya then I'll go back to work"

"That's quite short.."

"Work is work"

"...."

You sigh and peck her lips as you caress her cheeks.

"You can have all my attention once I'm done with work"

She look at you for a while as she sigh then nod.

"I'll hold you to that"