chameleon/Cabernet x FEM reader part 3 🔞

(this is longer than I thought..anyways proceed)

The game proceeded further as you split into two groups though the game became more difficult than you thought as people got eliminated one by one and the remaining is your group and your sister as kelvin was eliminated as well and still no sign of macchiato because you haven't seen her earlier in the elevator.

The head chef appeared in a flesh as she was frustrated because she can see how Cabernet saved you many times already with the help of Chameleon.

"What did Cabernet see in you?"

She said frustrated though she smiled and have one more game to which water started flooding the place and she smiled.

"Now let's see what will you do, save yourself or sacrifice"

She laugh as you became nervous because you really don't like being trapped in a place and water flooding it and your sister just click her tongue and was trying to find a way when Cabernet then held your sister's shoulder and whispered something which made your sister look at her.

"Are you sure?"

She asked to which Cabernet just nodded though she was against it somehow but manage to agree anyway before Cabernet then turn to look at chameleon and whispered as well.

"Absolutely not!"

She said.

"It's the only way and.."

She whispered something again as chameleon eyes widen and she turn to look at her with a frown.

"You..fine I'll play your little game but don't expect I'll give you all the credit.."

Cabernet just smiled slightly before the three of them said that they surrender and this made your eyes widen because that means they'll be eliminated and you were against it.

"You are all crazy!!! Can't you see if you surrender you'll get eliminated!?"

"Don't worry you will manage to save everyone if you win this"

"But sister I'm still not-"

She held your cheeks and smiled at you.

"Hang in there okay? I know you can do this..save everyone"

She said and you were just gritted your teeth while she hugged you and you look at chameleon.

"Don't worry about me, I'll find a way back to you"

She smiled at you and approached you before kissing your forehead and then Cabernet just looked at you with a warm smile.

Just then vines started surrounding them taking them all as they were eaten by that huge mouth and you just look away because you can't bare to see it.

The head chef was taken aback on what happened as she fell down while she can't believe that Cabernet just sacrifice herself by the likes of you.

You reach the place and you can already see the long table and a huge aquarium.

It was dark though you saw some eye glow in the darkness and it immediately went towards the aquarium glass and you can see the creature.

A mermaid as it was growling at you though you snap out of your thoughts once you heard a footsteps came and you saw the head chef mcgrath.

She was holding a knife and was glaring at you.

"How could you!? You!? How can Cabernet risk her life to you!! Now all of this is a waste of time!! The mermaid meat is useless now.."