Lilly meets the Frog brothers.

Lilly managed to sneak away from her brothers to check out a comic book store. As soon as she walked through the walls of the store she took a moment to admire the decore. As she was looking through the shelves of comic books she got the feeling she was being watched. She turned around and saw two boys looking at her.

 She turned around and saw two boys looking at her

She turned around and looked at them.

"Hello."

"We've never seen you around here before. Are you new?"

"No i'm not. I just have four very overprotective brothers who don't like when I am out of their sight. I really wanted to check out this comic book store so I snuck away from them."

The two brothers looked at her.

"They have to be a certain level of protective to not let you leave their sight ever."

"They can be on certain nights. Tonight a boy hit me. That is why I have a fading bruise on my face."

"We can see why they don't want you out of their sight tonight."

"Yeah, that's why for tonight."

"They can't be that protective every day."

"You better believe that they are."

They looked at each other and then looked at her.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Lilly. What are your guy's name?"

"My name is Edgar and this is my brother Alan. We're the Frog brothers."

"That's a unique last name. I like it."

"Thank you. What kind of comic are you looking for?"

"Something funny. My brothers are busy tonight doing who knows what and I need to keep myself busy."

The brother that was wearing the bandana went to a spot on the shelf and came back with a comic book. He handed the comic to Lilly.

"This is the funniest comic we have. You have heard of Garfield before right?"

Lilly smiled at the brothers.

"Yes but not in a while. How much is it."

"You can have it for free this one and only time."

"Thank you I really do appreciate it."

"Can we ask you a question Lilly?"

"Sure go right ahead and ask away.

"Do you know what vampires are?"

Lilly froze in place. She was a vampire herself and so we're her brothers. She wondered why they were asking her this question.

"My parents used to tell stories about vampires to scare me. They used to say that if I ever misbehaved than vampires would come and take me away."

"Your parents might have been trying to warn you Lilly."

"But I have nothing to worry about since vampires don't exist."

The brothers looked at each other and then handed her a comic book. She looked at it and almost shivered.

"Why would I need this?"

"Consider it a survival guide incase of the possibility you ever encounter a vampire."

Lilly giggled at them. If only they knew. She smiled at them.

"You know what I will take it because you never know what might happen."

"This is serious Lilly don't laugh."

"I'm sorry. Oh I really have to go my brothers probably are already looking for me."

"Be careful Lilly. Promise us."

"I promise."

Lilly smiled and then left. And once she was out of sight she threw the vampire comic away. She then turned to go and find her four brothers.

Lilly eventually found them sitting on their bikes. She started to walk towards them when she felt two arms wrap around her spinning her around. When she was put down she turned around and saw her brother Marko smirking at her.

 When she was put down she turned around and saw her brother Marko smirking at her

Lilly smiled up at him.

Marko will always be her favorite brother

Marko will always be her favorite brother. But she would never tell her brothers that because then they would be fighting for her attention every single second of every single night.

"What?"

"Where did you sneak off to Lilly."

"I went to a comic book store to find something funny to read. And I knew you guys won't let me out of your sight so I had to sneak away from you guys."

"We'll you are right about us not letting you out of our sight Lilly. Now come."

"Oh look who finally decided to some back to her brothers."

"Oh I am so getting a talking to when we get back to the cave." Lilly mumbled.

"You do know we can hear you right. And yes you are going to get talked to about sneaking away when we get back to the cave."

"Oh come on David."

"No more talking about this Lilly. Now come on I want to go and annoy Max at his video store."

Lilly smiled at David. She didn't like Max and they all knew it. But Max didn't like her either.

"Come on let's go and annoy the heck out of him."

"Okay David."

Lilly climbed on the back of Marko's bike and they rode off into the night.