Michael Emerson

(MICHEALS POV)

I groaned as I put the phone to my ear and answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Michael."

"Hey mom."

"Hey Michael can you do me a favour? Max asked me to go to dinner with him after work tonight. Can you stay home with Sam?"

"Look Sam is old enough he can stay by himself."

"Yeah I don't need a babysitter Mike."

I chuckled at that.

"You know Michael you come in the middle of the night, you sleep all day and I work all day and Sam is all alone."

I groned hearing my mom complain about needing to watch Sam. I didn't want to keep hearing her complian. She just kept talking.

"You know it's been a long time since someone asked me to go to dinner. I'd really like to go okay."

I groaned at this and sighed.

"Okay mom."

"Thanks honey. It's a real favor bye bye."

I heard mom hang up the phone. I groaned as I put the phone back.

-a couple of hours later-

(NO ONE'S POV)

Granpa and Sam were in the kitchen rummaging around it.

"Anything that can pass for an after shave?"

Sam looked around before looking at the window. He went and grabbed The plant that was in the window.

"How about some window grass grandpa?"

"Yeah,Yeah let's try some of that."

Sam looked at his grandpa as he sprayed something on his hand and then rubbed it all over his face. Sam laughed a little at his grandpa and he was being a bit silly. Michael then walked into the kitchen and saw his grandpa putting on some kind of spray and his little brother laughing at him.

"You have a big date tonight grandpa?"

Michael sneered at them. Michael saw his grandpa walk behind him and grab something that looked like a stuffed dog.

"Yeah just going to drop some of my handy work off to the widow Johnson."

"What stuff for her? Mr.Johnson."

Grandpa looked at Micheal.

"Yeah I'll see you guys later."

Michael chuckled as he watched his grandpa leave. Sam didn't like this and thought Michael was being plain rude.

"What's so funny Mike?"

Michael looked at his little brother and just stared at him.

-a few minutes later-

Sam and Michael heard their grandpa's car leav the driveway and it went further and further away. Sam looked at Michael.

"I'm going to make you a sandwich."

"Don't bother."

Michael stated while taking off his sun glasses.

"Lose the earing Michael it's not you. It definitely isn't."

"Piss off."

"You know all you do is give attitude lately. Have you been watching touch Dynasty Blood?"

Michael then noticed that the wind was picking up and he could hear the loud rumbling of motorcycle engines. There was also the very bright headlights coming from the motorcycles.

"What the hell!"

Nanuk started to bark. Michael started to hear voices in his head.

*Woah.*

*Hahahah*

*Woah.*

*Hahahahahah*

*Michael*

*Michael*

*MICHAEL*

*Hahahahahahahaha*

*Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael.*

Michael went to open the door.

"No Mike don't open the door. No Mike wait!"

Michael opened the door but saw nothing.
No motorcycles,no headlights and no shouting. Michael closed the door.

"What's going on Mike?"

Michael turned and looked at his younger brother.

"Go take your bath!"

Michael walked away from Sam and walked into the kitchen. He could hear his heartbeat get slower and slower and quieter and quieter. He opened the fridge and got the carton of milk out. He went to take a sip of the Milk when he fell to the floor on his knees. He felt an unbearable pain in his chest and felt his heart getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"Ahh!"

Everything started to get hazy. Michael heard his brother singing in the bathroom. And for some reason all he was thinking about was killing. He slowly walked up the stairs and headed for the bathroom. His breathing was getting heavier with every passing minute. Nanuk was starting to growl. Michael opened the door and looked straight at Sam. Nanuk jumped up and attacked Michael. The door closed behind them as Sam looked up in shock. When Sam was done and in some clean clothes he went to check on his brother and dog. Sam slowly walked down the stairs and saw his brother kneeling on the floor holding his hand.

"Michael."

Sam turned the lights on and saw that Michaels hand was wounded and bleeding.

"Michael what happened?"

Michael looked up at Sam.

"Nanuk."

"What about Nanuk? What did you do to my dog you asshole?"

"Nothing I didn't hurt him. He bite me. This is my blood."

"Why'd he bite you Mike huh? What you do to him?"

Michael stood up and looked at Sam.

"He was protecting you."

Sam suddenly froze as he looked past his brother.

"Look at your reflection."

Michael turned around and froze

Michael turned around and froze. As he walked closer to the mirror he was stunned. Because as he placed his hand on the mirror he was see through.