Michael and Sam Emerson

Michael was now walking up to his home. He saw his mother sitting on the porch. He really did not want to talk to her right now. He was hoping that she wouldn't notice him but he was wrong.

"Hi."

Michael slowly began to walk closer to his mother.

"Aren't we friends anymore?"

"Sure."

"Sure, okay. Um so does that mean we are or."

Lucy began to drink her tea.

"We are."

"We are. Then let's act like friends. Let's talk."

Michael just staired at his mother.

"Michael take off your glasses."

He took off his glasses and looked to the side. His mother sighed.

"Michael look at me."

Michael looked at his mother and mentally sighed. He really didn't want to talk about it.

"Michael if there's a girl."

"I'm tired mom."

"We could talk."

"I'm tired."

"We could talk about anything that you wanted to talk about."

Lucy tried to get her oldest son to talk to her but he was being so stubborn about it.

"I have more serious things on my mind then girls and school mom. Things that you wouldn't."

"Things I wouldn't understand."

Michael turned away from his mother and walked into the house leaving his mother all by herself. Lucy didn't know what to do about Michael.

She only hoped that he was going to make safe choices with his life

She only hoped that he was going to make safe choices with his life. Michael walked into the house not knowing that his little brother and grandpa were in the kitchen. When his grandpa saw him he smirked.

"Hey looks like I wasn't the only one who got lucky last night."

He laughed. Sam looked at his brother and was worried.

"Did you take care of everything Michael?"

Michael paused for a minute before walking off. Ignoring his little brothers concerned look.

-a little while later-

Sam and his mother were in the car. They were driving to Max's house. Lucy wanted to apologize to Max for walking out on him. When they finally arrived at his house Lucy parked the car. Sam saw that his mother had wine with her.

"Why do you have wine?"

"It's my apology to Max for walking out on him last night. Which young man you should be making."