The ugly truth

(WARNING. THERE IS GOING TO BE BAD LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

Back in the living room Michael and Sam were now running up the stairs when they saw the gushing bloody water everywhere.

"What happened?"

"Come on."

Sam ran up the stairs leaving Michael behind. When Michael went to go up the stairs David popped up and pushed Michael down the stairs. David chuckled evily as he watched Michael roll down the stairs breaking some of the railing off. When Michael got back on his feet he looked up trying to find David. He was looking everywhere when he was suddenly punched in the face by an invisible force. Back upstairs in the room the Frog brothers and Sam were now talking about the vampires that they just killed.

"Hey hey it's just me."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I nailed one downstairs."

"Nice. We trashed the one that looked like twisted sister."

"We totally enialated his night stalking ass."

"Well Nanook helped a little."

"Nanook."

"He's after all vampires."

"The maximum body count."

"We're awesome monster bashers."

"The meanest."

"The baddest."

They started celebrating when all of a sudden Laddie burst through the bed scaring them. They started screaming as he ran away from them and into a corner in the room.

"Holy shit it's the attack of Eddie Monster."

"Get him."

They got up and tried to attack him when Star burst out of closet and stood in front of Laddie protectively.

"Stop get away from him. Just stay away from him. He's just a little boy."

Back downstairs in the living room Michael was still looking around for David. All of a sudden David's face appeared and Michael was pushed back roughly. Michael looked up and began to get mad.

"You afraid to face me David huh?"

"I tried to make you an immortal."

"YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME A KILLER!!"

Michael was pushed back into the floor harshly causing him to have a bloody nose.
David chuckled at Michael as he slowly came into view.

"You are a killer

"You are a killer."

Michael licked his bloody lip before he flew into the air and lunged at David. David flew at Micheal and they began to fight. They were snarling and throwing each other around. Michael saw some antlers and a idea formed in his head. He flew David into the wall and accidentally missed the antlers. David looked at the antlers and then back at Micheal.