The battle begins

Inside the Emerson house The Frog brothers and Emerson brothers were going over their battle plan and any last minute tactics.

"We may have to warn you all. When a vampire bites you it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go out the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some may explode and some might implode. But all will try to take you with them."

Outside the wind was starting to pickup. The clothes wire rack were spinning and the trees were swaying. Nanook started to bark loudly. Causing Sam to suddenly remember that he left him outside.

"Nanook I left him outside."

Sam rushed outside to try and save his dog.

"No don't go out there. Stop him."

"Sam."

"Sam."

"SAM!!"

"Sam stop."

"Sam come back."

"Sam,Sam. Come back."

Edgar and Alan tried to get Sam to come back inside the house. They could sense the vampires were getting closer. Michael ran outside to help his younger brother so he didn't get killed. Sam knelt down besides Nanook.

"Michael."

"Michael come back."

"Michael no."

"Michael come back man."

"MIKE!!"

Michael managed to help Sam get Nanook free. Edgar looked and was scared.

"Mike come on."

"Mike."

"Michael they're coming."

Sam looked up and screamed.

"Aaahhh!!"

Michael and Sam started to run back to the house with Nanook. Everyone kept shouting at them to hurry up and get back inside the house. They tripped but managed to get their footing and make it back inside the house.

"Ahh they're coming."

Once they made it back inside Michael slammed the door shut. Everyone knew they had to hurry because the vampires would attack any second now.

"Take them upstairs."

"Let's go."

"Move it, move it, move it."

The Frog brothers ran up the stairs with Laddie and Star. Sam and Michael were still in the living room when all of a sudden something burst through the chimney. When they looked up they saw Dwayne and he was all vamped out. He chuckled and then kicked them over causing them to pass out. Upstairs the Frog brothers along with Star and Laddie made it to a room. Edgar pulled out a stake.

"I say we terminate them right now."

"Laddie run."

Star and Laddie began to run away from Frog brothers chasing them. They ran through the bathroom and out a door. Edgar and Alan were about to catch up with them when the door slammed shut revealing a very angry Paul. They started to scream and Paul chuckled.

"Your mine."