Hudsons Bluff and the Cave

(LILLY'S POV)

We were driving so fast. I tightened my grip on my brother's waist as he let a howl of laughter.

 I tightened my grip on my brother's waist as he let a howl of laughter

"Hang on Lilly we are going for a wild ride tonight."

"I'm doing that Marko."

The tassels on my jacket were flapping all over as we continued to ride out into the night. I let out a howl of laughter as Marko speed up his bike. Oh I love it so much when we ride it gives such a great taste of freedom.

-a couple minutes later-

We were now nearing Hudsons Bluff. I noticed Micheal having a hard time navigating with the heavy fog. Oh I really hope David knows what he is doing. I can see in the fog(a benefit of being a vampire is inhansed eyesight). We were now nearing the cliff. I could sense David was testing Michael. Telling him to come on. All of a sudden I saw Michael skidding his bike. It happened so fast. We all stopped our bikes as I saw Michael get up and punched David in the face. I was extremely shocked at this.

 I was extremely shocked at this

"What the hell you doing man?"

"Michael stop it."

This time Paul was holding me back. I was trying to get out of his grip. Michael pushed all of us out of the way. And if looks could kill then Dwayne would have killed Michael already.

(MICHEALS POV)

I was pissed off so much right now. David could've gotten me killed. I was so angry that I punched him in the face. The others tried to pull me back but I pushed them away. I heard Lilly telling me to stop but anger was all that I was seeing right now. I looked at David.

"Just you come on just you."

David turned and looked at me.

"How far are you willing to go Michael?"

I stared at him and sighed.

-a few minutes later-

We were now in a cave. It was so dark and I could hardly see. I saw the dark haired one light a bunch candle like things and that did make the cave a little bit brighter. I saw Lilly walking with her brother that had the jacket with multiple colored patches on it. They seemed to have such a close bond with each other. And I will admit that it made me a little bit jealous. I don't know why i'm feeling protective over her when I basically don't know her very well.

"Not bad huh. This was the hottest resort back in Santa Carla about 85 years ago. Too bad they built it on the vaults. In 1906 when the big one hit San Francisco the ground opened up and this place took a header right into the crack."

David walked closer to me to where he was close in my face.

"So now it's ours."

"So check it out Mickey."

Everyone started to laugh. I just didn't get it.

"Marko, Lilly food. And Lilly no water balloons you hear me."

I saw Lilly grin before walking off with Marko. I wonder if he's her favorite brother.

"That's what I love about this place. You ask and then you get it."

I saw the crazy blonde haired boy hand David a joint. David handed it to me.

"Appetizer?"

I jently declined.

"You'll like it here Micheal."

- a while later-

I saw Lilly and Marko come back and for some reason she was smiling like crazy. Marko was looking at her like he was telling her not to do something.

"Feeding time come and get it boys."

"Alright."

"Alright."

I saw them walk over to David.

"Chinese good choice. Marko did you watch Lilly."

"Yes I did David."

"Over here bud."

I saw Marko toss a box to the crazy haired one who caught it. I saw Marko hand Lilly a box of food to which she smiled. She whispered something to him which made him laugh. For some reason I was wishing that I would have that bond with her someday. Would I have that bond with her at all. I saw David try and hand me a box of rice.

"Guest first."

"No thank you."

"You don't like rice. Tell me Michael, how can a billion Chinese people be wrong. Come on."

I took the box of rice from him and began to eat it. I saw David look at me and for some reason Lilly looked like she was about to burst into a fit of laughter.

"How are those maggots Michael?"

I looked at David confused.

"Maggots Michael you're eating maggots. How do they taste?"

Everyone burst into laughter. Lilly was laughing so hard. I threw the box to the ground because all I saw was a box full of maggots. I was disgusted trying to spit it out.

"Leave him alone."

All the laughter died down.

I slowly sat up and tried to relax.

"Sorry about that, no hard feelings huh."

I looked at David.

"No."

"Why don't you try some noodles."

David handed the noodle box to me. All I saw were worms. I pushed it away. I almost gagged as I saw David swallow a mouth full of them down. I was disgusted. David looked at me.

"They're only noodles Micheal."

Everyone was laughing including Lilly. I don't know why but she's so adorable when she laughs. Only star bothered to say something.

"That's enough."

I saw Marko walk towards David and saw David whisper something to him. Marko left and Star looked horrified. I saw Lilly get up walk over to me.

"You're in for a wild night tonight Michael."

She whispered in my ear before going back and sitting next to the crazy blonde haired one and continuing to eat her dumplings. I sighed and wondered what she ment by having a wild night.