Half-Vampire

Michael placed his hand on the mirror as his eyes widened. He was beginning to go see through. He was so shocked he couldn't speak. Sam placed his hand behind his brother's back and stared in shock. He couldn't believe that his own brother was a vampire.

"You're a creature of the night Michael. Just like the ones in the comic book."

Sam turned around and began to walk away from Michael. He was scared.

"You're a vampire Michael."

Sam continued to walk up the stairs away from Michael.

"My own brother is a god damn blood sucking vampire. You wait until mom finds about this buddy."

"Sammy wait SAM!"

"Stay back."

"Just come so we can talk."

"Stay back."

"Sam wait a minute."

Sam closed the the door and stood in front of it. Michael bedan to bang on the door.

"Sam open the door."

Sam locked the the door as Michael continued to call for him and bang on the door. Sam started to rummage through his room looking for the comic Edgar and Alan Frog gave him. He finally found it and began looking at it. Meanwhile Michael went to his room and laid down on his bed. He tried to take a deep breath and calm down. He could hear his heartbeat and it was getting louder and louder by the second. He didn't know what was happening and it was confusing him so much. In Sam's room he called the frog brothers to ask what he should do now.

"You did the right thing by calling us. Does your brother sleep alot?"

"Yeah all day."

"Does the sunlight freak him out?"

"Uh he wears sunglasses in the house."

"Bad breath,long finger nails?"

"Yeah his finger nails are a bit longer. Uhm he always had bad breath though."

"He's a vampire alright."

"Alright here's what you do. You get yourself a good sharp stake and drive it right through his heart."

"I can't do that he's my brother."

"Okay we'll come over and do it for you

"Okay we'll come over and do it for you.'

"No!!"

"Then get yourself a garlic t-shirt buddy or it's your funeral."

The frog brothers hung up the phone and Sam didn't know what else to do. In Micheals room he began to slowly open his eyes when he felt something on his face.