Star Explains and The Cave

Back at the Emerson house Sam was was sleeping when all of a sudden a noise woke him up. He took off his sleeping mask and was shocked to find one of his grandfather's creations staring at him.

"Ah."

He got out of bed and and grabbed the stuffed owl.

"I wish grandpa would stop giving me these stupid things."

He put the owl in his closet and closed the door. When he turned around he saw that his older brother was suddenly in his room.

"Ahh."

Sam was startled by this sudden appearance.  Michael put his hands up to show Sam that he didn't have to be afraid.

"It's okay.... I know who I am now Sam."

"Don't kill me Mike, I am basically a good kid so please don't kill me."

Michael sighed.

"I can help you. Just tell me who the head vampire is. I thought it was Max but I was wrong. Just work with me and you'll be okay."

"Michael!!"

Michael and Sam went to the window and saw Star outside. They were shocked and wondered what she was doing here.

"It's that girl from the boardwalk. Is she one of them?"

"I have to talk to you can I come up?"

"No!"

Michael pulled Sam inside.

"Close your window and lock the doors."

Michael turned around to leave when he heard the wind pick up. He turned around and was shocked to see Star standing at the window. Sam was scared.

"She's one of them."

Sam ran to his bed and covered himself with his bedsheets.

"And don't tell me that it doesn't make her a bad person Mike."

Michael glared at Star. He was feeling so betrayed.

"You know where David took me tonight don't you Star?"

"Who's David?"

Star began to walk closer to Micheal.

"Yes, it's my fault. If you hadn't met me, if I hadn't liked you. I tried to warn you."

"It was that night in the cave wasn't it? It wasn't wine that they gave me to drink it was blood. It was David's blood."

"You drank someone's blood. Are you crazy?"

"I'm just like David now Star."

"No you're not. You're like Laddie and me. You're not one of them-."

"Until you make your first kill."

Sam whimpered under his bedsheets. Michael glared at Star.

"Why didn't you kill me last night?"

"You were supposed to be my first. It's what David wants."

Star looked at Micheal with a genuine expression on her face. Michael walked closer to her.

"Why? Because you care so much about me."

"Yes I do."

Star placed her hand on his face. Michael took it off.

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me?"

"I wanted to tell you that it's not too late for you. But for me it gets harder and harder to resist. I'm weak."

Michael grabbed Star and forced her to look at him. He got close to her face.

"Why did you come here tonight Star?"

Star had tears falling down her face.

"I was hoping you would help Laddie and me."

Michael chuckled harshly and threw Star away from him. When he turned around he was shocked that she was gone. He went to the window and started to shout.

"STAR!!"

"Don't kill anybody until we get back to you."

Sam leaped across his bed to his phone. He then began to dial a phone number.

"What are you doing?"

"I have connections."

-a few moments later-

The Frog brothers were soon at the Emerson house. And after explaining the plan and as soon as the sun came out and was shining brightly they went to the Cave where the vampires would be sleeping. Michael and Sam along with the Frog brothers (borrowed grandpa Emerson's car) for their mission. When they arrived they got out of the car.

"Weapons in check."

Edgar began to check Alan to make sure his weapons were good.

Sam helped Michael out of the car. Michael looked at Sam.

"I don't want you going down there."

"Well i'm going."

"Look Sam this isn't a comic book store. These guys are brutal killers."

"So are the Frog brothers."

They turned around to see the Frog brothers.

"Check me."

Now it was Alan's turn to make sure that Edgar's weapons were good.

"Look who would you rather go down there with you me or them?"

"If something happens down there I don't have the strength to protect you."

"Well at least I'll protect you bud. Even though you're a vampire you're still my brother."

"Alan would you stop daydreaming about Lilly and focus. We have a mission to do.'

"Okay okay Edgar calm down."

After Edgar got Alan to focus they began to climb the wooden stairs. Edgar turned around and looked at the Emerson brothers.

"Just to let you know. If you try to stop us or vamp out in any way then I'll stake you without thinking twice about it."

Sam looked at the Frog brothers

"Chill out Edgar."

"Yea. Come on."

Sam began to help Michael up the wooden stairs

"Where'd you say you meet these guys?"

(Only a couple more chapters left for me to write. I'm both excited and sad that this book is getting too close to being finished. I hope you all have a blessed day and continue to read.)