Barnaby's end

(Swear warning)

David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko were now discussing what they were going to do. They were finalizing what they were going to do to Barnaby.

"Barnaby is dead meat once I get my hands on him."

"Dwayne calm down you will get your chance."

"Don't tell me to calm down David you are just as livid as I am."

"I know I am Dwayne. I'm saving my energy for killing Barnaby. Marko go get Lilly and tell her she has to supervise Star."

Marko left and went to check on his sister. When he got to her room he peired through the thick curtains. He saw her sleeping so peacefully that he smiled. He entered and walked towards his sister. He gently shook her until she woke up. Lilly slowly opened her eyes and smiled as soon as she saw Marko.

"What is it Marko?"

"David says you have to supervise Star and Laddie at the board walk tonight."

"Okay give me five minutes and I will be right out."

"Okay little sister."

Marko left and went back to the others.

"So is she coming Marko?"

"She says five minutes and she will be out."

Paul laughed.

"Five minutes what's tomorrow night going to be ten."

Dwayne walked up to Paul and pushed him and had to be held back or he was going to hurt Paul.

"Dwayne calm down Paul was just being his usual self. Don't kill him."

"He was disrespecting Lilly I have a right to hit him."

"Dwayne I have never seen you act like this. Is there another reason you're acting like this?"

"You wouldn't understand David. No one would."

"What's going on? Why is Dwayne angry?"

They turned around and saw Lilly looking at them confused. They looked at each other and sighed.

"Nothing serious Lilly Paul got on his nerves."

"It must have been pretty bad. Anyway aren't we leaving?"

"Yes we are let's go boys."

They all arrived at the board walk. David told Lilly to watch Star and Laddie while they were going to deal with Barnaby.

(THE BOYS POV)

David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko were scanning looking for the bastard Barnaby. They eventually found him all alone near his pathetic excuse of a motorcycle. He was smoking a cigarette with a pathetically small fire.

"There he is boys."

"He's so oblivious to not watch his surroundings at night."

"What an idiot."

"He's dead meat."

"Let's go boys we have some killing to do."

The boys were careful with their attack. They started playing little mind games on him. Barnaby was getting freaked out. He didn't know what was going on.

"Who's there? Show yourself coward!"

He heard chuckling and started to get really scared. They boys stepped out of the shadows and chuckled at Barnaby.

"Well looky here boys all tough and strong until he's all alone."

"What do you bastards want?"

"Well that's an easy one. To get rid of you."

"And how are you going to do that."

"By doing this."

Barnaby stumble out of fear

Barnaby stumble out of fear. He never knew what fear felt like until this moment."

"Wh, wha, what are you freaks?"

"Vampires."

"That explains a lot."

"Yes and now you are going to die."

"Don't kill me I did nothing to you guys."

"Do you hear that boys he doesn't think he did anything wrong."

Marko and Paul grabbed Barnaby by his shoulders with inhumane strength. David got close to his face and growled.

"Oh but you did Barnabas. You hit Lilly and that is our little sister. You signed your own death warrant the moment you hit her."

"I, I didn't know. I won't do it again I promise I won't fucking touch her."

"We know you won't because you won't be alive."

Barnaby was gone and desposed of in a matter of minutes. And when they were done cleaning up the evidence they left to go and find Lilly,Star and Laddie. They found Lilly and she had Laddie with her but Star was no where to be found.

"Where's Star Lilly?"

"You know why don't you ask Laddie because I asked him the same thing."

"Where's Star Laddie?"

"She went with Michael."

"And she left you alone. Oh that is not exceptable at all."

"Lilly get on Marko's bike and Laddie hop on Dwayne's and let's go and find Star."

They rode off and eventually found Star walking and talking with Michael. They pulled up to them. David got closer to Star and Michael.

"Where you going Star?"

"For a ride with Michael."

Star attempted to get on Micheals bike.

"Star."

David was more stern with his voice this time. Star not wanting to deal with David left Micheals side and got onto David's bike. David turned and looked at Micheal.

"You know where Hudsons Bluff is?"

"My bike can't beat yours."

"You don't have to beat me Michael you just have to keep up."

They rode off leaving Michael to try and catch up with them. Lilly tightened her grip on Marko's waist as they began to ride faster. It was going to be a wild night tonight.