A moment with Paul

(*NOTE, I will be mentioning a character that isn't mine. I got permission from the writer of the character to use the character. The writer is c-cordelia. Check out their account because their stories are amazing. Trust me. And there will be swearing in the chapter.)

Lilly was all ears listening to Paul tell his secret. His smile fell as he said one sentence.

"I had a older brother."

Lilly looked at Paul and her face was filled with concern and confusion.

"Paul you had a older brother?"

"Yes."

"Paul what happened to him."

Paul looked at Lilly before looking back at the blood stained shirt.

"Back when I was human Lilly I was the favorite child. My parents spoiled me so much that I thought the world revolved around me and only me. My older brother was considered a burden because they always told me growing up that I was planned and he wasn't."

"What was his name Paul?"

"His name was Julian. Jules for short."

"Paul please continue."

"I always knew that I was the favorite child. Me and Julian's parents often neglected him. I always used the fact that I was the favorite to my advantage in all kinds of situations."

"Like what?"

"One time I broke my mother's favorite figurine. That was her prized possession. I broke it by pushing it down and it shattered everywhere. I ran to my room and when my mother started to yell about her prized figurine being broken I acted like I didn't know what was going on. When she asked me what happened I immediately said that Jules did it. He tried to defend himself saying that he was in his room studying for a test. But they didn't believe him and grounded him for a month with all his privileges taken away."

"Oh Paul i'm so sorry."

"I never knew he was feeling so depressed and neglected until that day."

"What happened that day Paul?"