A moment with Dwayne

(NOTE!! I will be mentioning another character that is not mine. I have gotten permission to use this character from the writer who is c-cordelia. Again go and read some of their stories. Their stories are amazing. So please go and check out a couple of their books.)

It was almost time to go to sleep. The sun was going to come out in about two hours. Lilly was in her room her brothers made for her when she first came into their lives. She was looking and admiring the necklace Paul gave to her when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Dwayne. She smiled at him.

"Hi Dwayne."

"Hi Lilly."

"Are you okay Dwayne? You look like you have something on your mind."

Dwayne sat down besides Lilly and put his head on her shoulder. This really got Lilly concerned.

"Are you sure that you're okay Dwayne?"

Dwayne sat up and sighed.

"I happened to overhear your conversation with Paul."

Lilly's eyes widened.

"How much-."

"The whole conversation Lilly. I heard the whole Conversation. I liked how you listened and gave your full attention to him when he was telling you his story about a very personal secret. And that has me wondering. Can I tell you a very personal secret of mine?"

"Of course you can Dwayne. You can tell me anything and I will listen."

Dwayne looked at Lilly quickly before looking at his lap.

"I had a younger sister in my human life."

Lilly's eyes widened hearing Dwayne say this. Was this why Dwayne was so overprotective of her.

 Was this why Dwayne was so overprotective of her

"Oh Dwayne i'm so sorry. What was her name?"

"Her name was Enola. And she was the jewel of the family. I adored her so much."

"What was she like Dwayne?"

"She was kind, sweet, caring and a little bit like you."

"How was she like me Dwayne?"