Initiation

(Warning! This chapter will mostly focus on Micheals pov. And there may or may not be some swearing in this chapter.)

(MICHEALS POV)

I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. They were literally hanging from the railroad tracks and actually laughing about it to. They have a sick sense of humor. They kept shouting and cheering.

"Haha."

"Hey Michael."

"Michael Emerson come on down."

"Don't be scared Michael."

I looked at Lilly and sighed. Again that brotherly love for Lilly came back. I wish I knew what this feeling was. It kept getting stronger the more I spent time with her. I saw David look at me and chuckle. I saw Lilly giggling at Paul and Marko. They sure acted like siblings. I wouldn't be surprised if they did refer to themselves as triplets. Because they sure acted like it.

"Michael."

"Come on Michael."

"Michael."

I carefully climbed down and hung from the railings myself.

"Woah."

"Way to go Michael."

"Michael."

"Welcome aboard Michael."

I saw Lilly looking at me. She looked like she actually cared. David looked at me.

"Fun huh?"

A train whistle suddenly blew and the tracks started to shake. I was getting scared. But the others looked like they were having a real good time. Lilly looked like she was having a real good time laughing with Marko and Paul.

"HOLD ON!!"

I didn't like this at all.

"Jesus Christ!"

Everyone and everything was shaking now

Everyone and everything was shaking now. How do they find this amusing? And how did they find this fun at all?

"Haha."

"Woah."

"Yeah."

Paul suddenly fell and I was stunned.

"Jesus Christ!"

"Don't be scared Michael,ahh."

I saw Marko fall. Why wasn't anyone freaking out? I looked at Lilly and she smirked at me.

 Why wasn't anyone freaking out? I looked at Lilly and she smirked at me

I was praying she wasn't going to fall.

"It's alright Michael, woah!!"

She smiled at me before she fell.

"What the fuck!!"

I was getting really scared now. David was laughing like this was funny but it wasn't funny at all.

"Ahhh!"

I saw Dwayne fall and really wondered how David was staying so calm about all of this.

"Michael you're one of us let go!!"

"Do what??"

"You are one of us Micheal."

I was getting extremely freaked out by this. It just didn't make sense at all. I could barely hear over the loud rumbling of the moving train. How did I actually get myself into this. Why did I let myself get into this. I saw David let go of the railing and fall into the mist of thick fog.

"DAVID!!!"

I was definitely freaked out now. My grip was getting weaker and weaker by the minute. I was scared.

*It's going to be okay Michael.*

I heard Lilly's voice in my head. It was comforting and a little bit relaxing.

*You'll be okay Michael. Just let go trust me.*

I couldn't see her but I heard her voice and it was really loudly in my head.

"Let go Michael."

"Woah

"Come on Michael."

*Michael.*

This time I heard David's voice in my head and it was loud. I felt my hands slip more and more with every passing second and it scared me. Then my hands finally slipped and I started to fall.

"AHHH!!"

I was falling fast. I kept screaming louder and louder.

*It's okay Michael. You're going to be okay.*

I heard Lilly's voice and it was soothing and it did calm me down a little bit. Everything kept getting hazier and hazier by the minute. Suddenly everything went blank and I blacked out.

-a bit later-

My head hurt and everything thing was hazy. I was confused when I woke up in my bed. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the phone ringing.

(LILLY'S POV)

What a night we had. Michael was freaking out so much that it was funny. I talked to him through the mind link because I knew what it was like to feel scared for the first time. After we made sure that Michael got home safe we flew back to the cave. We were now laughing and having fun. We still had a couple of hours before the sun came up so we were spending it having fun.

"Lilly."

"Yes David."

"Go get Paul and bring him out here. If he's in a bad mode then he'll listen to you."

"Yes David."

I left and went to Paul's room. As I got closer I could here light crying and sniffling coming from Paul's room. As I got to the entrance I could see Paul holding a shirt that had old blood stains on it that looked pretty old.

"Paul are you okay."

Paul turned around and looked at me. He wiped his eyes before looking at me.

"Lilly what are you doing here?"

"David told me to come and get you."

I went and sat besides him. I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at him in his eyes.

"Paul why are you crying? Tell me what's wrong."

He looked at me with tear stained eyes and hugged me tightly. He let me go and wiped his face.

"Lilly can I tell you a secret that I haven't told anyone else yet."

"Of course Paul you can tell me anything."

"Okay but it's not a pretty secret. It's a really sad secret and it will definitely make you cry."

I held his hands in mine and smiled.

"Paul I will listen."

He smiled sadly at me and began to tell his secret.