Michael and Star , Marko and Lilly

Michael entered the cave lighting the lights so that he could see. He was looking for Star. He was gently moving the torch so he could move without tripping.

"Star."

He kept looking and shouting for Star trying to find her.

"Star."

Michael was now rummaging through a desk and found the bottle he drank out of. He threw it across the cave out of frustration. He didn't know why any of this was happening. He didn't know why it was happening to him. Star was watching Michael and started to walk up towards him when she saw he was getting really frustrated.

"I'm over here Micheal."

Michael turned and looked at her.

"What's happening to me Star?"

"Michael."

"What's happening to me Star?"

"Oh Michael, Michael I can't tell you. I don't know how to help you."

Star hugged him while trying to to cry

Star hugged him while trying to to cry. She didn't like what was happening either. She hated this lifestyle and wanted to escape it while she still had a chance to. Michael looked at her.

"What's happening?"

"I can't tell you."

They began to kiss and one thing led to another.

-somewhere on the boardwalk-

David, Dwayne, Paul, Marko and Lilly were all on the boardwalk having fun. Lilly had managed to sneak away from her extremely overprotective brothers so she could could go get a cold drink. When Lilly finally got her lemonade she sat down near the beach and began to enjoy the view. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I know you're there Marko. You can come out now."

Marko sat besides Lilly and hugged her.

"How did you know I was following you?"

Lilly took a sip of her lemonade and smirked at Marko.

"Well for one I could hear your thoughts. And secondly I knew David would send someone to follow me."

Marko looked sadly at Lilly. This got her wondering.

"Marko are you okay? You're never this sad. You are always so happy and cheerful."

Marko look at Lilly trying to hold back his tears. He looked at Lilly before grabbing her free hand.

"I overheard your conversation with Star, Lilly. I overheard you telling her about your life story."

Now Lilly was trying to stop her tears from falling. Had Marko really overheard the entire conversation between her and Star.

"Did you listen to the entire story Marko?"