3

The night before...

"You want to come in?" Jeno asks as he opens the door. It's dark and honestly Taeyong doesn't even know what house he's at but doesn't care that much either. He looks at Jeno and he can see he's full of questions.
"My junk works, if that's what you are wondering." Taeyong chuckles.
"I was actually wondering about your loves?" Jeno shakes his head.
"They wanted to go clubbing and I didn't so they are not here. Come on." He says gesturing with his head. He goes to his room and Taeyong follows, trying to look around but it's dimly lit so he cant see much anyway.
He takes his shirt off and rolls himself to the bathroom door.
"Wait for me, I'll be right back." Taeyong nods and sits on his bed. He looks around and can tell they he's obviously just a guest in this house, there doesn't seem to be anything personal other than clothes strewn about.

He soon comes out making Taeyong almost gasp.
"Fuck, i figured you were ripped but this is a bit much." Jeno laughs.
"Don't think you can handle all this?" Taeyong smirks. "Try me." Jeno rolls over and hoists himself up like he always does. He lays on his back and gestures for Taeyong to come closer. He crawls forward, taking his own shirt off in the process.
"No strings attached, just two really good friends fulfilling each others needs." Jeno says watching Taeyong nod in agreement with a small smile on his lips.
"It will go better though if you help me out of my shorts." Jeno says with a shy smile.
"Of course." He pulls them down and almost chokes.
"Damn you pull that chair around with this thing too?" Jeno cackles, his eyes smiling like Taeyong has never seen.

"Wow, you are pretty." He says touching his face. Jeno frowns.
"I Don't want to be the pretty one." Taeyong's laugh fills the room and Jeno loves it.
"Can we both be pretty while you fuck me silly?" Taeyong asks in his ear.
"Fuck yeah." He responds. The kissing is heated and sloppy from the get go. Both are in desperate need of human touch and neither can get it fast enough.
"I'm going to ride you now." Taeyong says breathless.
"Don't you need to be prepped?" He shakes his head no.

"I like a tight fit." Jeno can't hide the shock on his face.
"Fuck, ok. Grab the lube out of the drawer though, I'm not going in dry. I don't want to hurt you." Taeyong quickly grabs it and lubes his dick up before raising up and lining himself up with him.
"You ready?" He asks just before sliding down slow. Both let out guttural moans. Both feeling something they haven't in a long long time.
"Oh fuck yes." Taeyong moans as he feels his tip slamming into him when he bounces. He's sure he will have to do a majority of the work in this situation and he doesn't mind at all. He leans forward kissing Jeno's mouth. Jeno's hands find his ass and squeeze as he helps to lift him with his arms, Taeyong wasn't really expecting this but of course Jeno is full of surprises.

This act between them doesn't take too long, it's been so long for both of them that they are holding back as much as possible and finding it very difficult.
"I-I need to cum." Taeyong says hotly into his open mouth. Jeno nods and kisses him through it.
"My turn, get off if you want to." Taeyong shakes his head and lifts high up before he slams down once more with Jeno moaning loudly and squeezing his hips hard.

Taeyong collapses on top of him and pants for air.
"Jesus that was great." He says quietly. Jeno rubs his fingers through his hair and smiles.
"Will you still be my friend?" Jeno asks as his fingers tangle in the others platinum locks. Taeyong looks up with a soft smile and kisses his cheek.
"No expectations." Jeno kisses his cheek in return and Taeyong cuddles next to him.
"Can I ask one more favor though?" Jeno hums sleepily.
"Can i just stay here tonight? I miss having someone to sleep with me." He wraps his arms tighter.
"Of course."

"Good morning Jeno." He whispers as he's placing soft kisses on his chest, he's feeling so much better than he has in a long time.
"Good morning." Jeno says with a giggle.
"Someone's in a good mood?" He questions.
"Yes I am. I should probably go now while it's still quiet out there?" Jeno looks at the clock and nods.
"Wait for me, I'll walk you out." Taeyong swallows his comment as Jeno bursts out laughing.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Taeyong rolls his eyes playfully.

After dressing Taeyong quietly leaves his room keeping his head down, just trying to make it out before anyone wakes up. He almost makes it but slams into a hard chest. He loses his footing and yelps before covering his mouth.
"Shit! Sorry I, uh. D-Doyoung, is that you?" He asks completely floored.
"Wait where am I?" He looks out the window and gasps.
"Taeyong what?" Jeno asks as he's coming out and sees Doyoung standing there.
Of course the best friends have to join the party too.

Taeyong's face is inflamed.
"So this would have to be the most awkward walk of shame ever?" Taeyong says with an uncomfortable chuckle. Jeno laughs and puts his head down shaking it slowly.
"You had a guest last night Doyoung? Why haven't I met him before?" One of the said friends asks.
"He, uh, he wasn't my guest." Doyoung says cautiously. Both friends look at Jeno who hasn't stopped laughing at Taeyong.
"Jeno?" The smaller of the two questions. He just frowns and rolls up to Taeyong taking his hand.
"I'll see you out." Taeyong nods and goes along with him.

"I'm really sorry Jeno I just, he was awake and now it's a big mess." He smiles brightly at him and tries to calm him.
"Tae, it's fine. It's not like my parents caught us or anything." Taeyong laughs and nods, finally calming.
"Yeah, right. We are two consenting adults." Jeno smiles again with a nod.
"I'll see you again right? I just want to remain friends you know?" Jeno asks.
"Yes of course. Just maybe not in there." He points to the house making Jeno laugh.
"Deal." Taeyong walks back to him and hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek.
"Thanks again for last night." He backs away again and walks toward his house. Jeno sighs and heads back in too. He's blissfully unaware at the moment of just how much chaos this has started.