23

⚠️

"Hey." Taeyong says when he finally walks in around noon.
"Hey, want to come with me and Joy shopping today? She wants to go to all the shops and I need someone to keep me company." Taeyong chuckles.
"That sounds fun." He says as he walks toward his room.
"Doyoung can come too if he wants." Taeyong stops and looks at his phone.
"No, he can't he just talked his crew into going to file a police report." The look of shock on his face is enough to tell Taeyong he needs to explain.

"That bastard is in town? Do you think he's the one?" Taeyong frowns.
"What one?" Taeil shakes his head.
"The one that's been following you?" Taeyong frowns.
"No, I don't. He's a dick but not a stalker?" He says in a questioning tone.
"He attacked Jeno, I want to kill him. He can hurt me but not my family." Taeil holds him in a gentle hug.
"No, he can't hurt you either Tae. You are special and loved by so many. You don't deserve to be treated like property. He's hurt you enough." Taeyong nods through his tears.
"Thank you." He whispers.
"I'll go wash my face and change. I'll be out soon." Taeil nods and goes to find Yuta to let him know the situation and see if he's coming.

"Yuta? You up buddy?" He asks quietly in the dark room. He hears a groan.
"Want to sleep. I've been up all night with food poisoning." Taeil walks over and checks his head and feels no sign of a fever.
"Are you better now?" He asks as he rubs the top of his head.
"I think, I'm just tired now." Taeil tucks him in and walks to the door.
"The rest of us are going to town. Stay in bed and when we get back we will bring you some soup. Also call right away if you need anything ok?" He gets a sleepy groan and figures he understands most of it.

As they head out Taeil gets an idea and grabs an extra key. They have to make one quick stop before they go to town.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could do me a favor? Or I guess it's more for Yuta." Taeil can see the way Johnny's ears perk up, almost as obvious as a puppy.
"Sure what's up?" He asks as he's polishing the board in front of him.
"He's been up all night sick, he says it's food poisoning." Taeil says with a shrug but Johnny's frown is deep.
"I ate with him, we literally had the same thing." Taeil shakes his head.
"Well I Don't know what's going on. He's not feverish and he says he's better, only tired. I just wondered if you could check on him in a bit, while we are gone? We are going to bring him some soup or something later." He asks holding out the key.
"Of course, but don't worry about anything. I'll cook him something." Taeil smiles warmly.
"Thank you. It really is too bad you guys aren't dating. He could use someone as nice and genuine as you in his life." Johnny looks away, guilt ever present on his face.
Most people see it too and chalk it up to him feeling bad for friend zoning him but they can't know the real reason, at least not now.
"You go, don't worry ok?" Johnny says softly.

Yuta wakes, what seems like an hour later and stumbles out of his room. The house is quiet, seemingly empty. He grabs a glass of water and drinks it like he's been in the desert. He is so dry after his night of sickness. He's never eating at that restaurant again and hopes Johnny is ok.
He fills another glass and sips it while looking outside. His stomach feels so much better but he is so run down. When he decides to head back into bed something out by the shed catches his eye. The door seems to be open. He can't figure out why the others would be so irresponsible. There is a lock on it for a reason.

The shed looks fine except for one thing. The lock was cut. Someone had to use bolt cutter to do this. He figures it's probably thieves but nothing seems to be missing. He's too tired to deal with it now so he will talk to the others later. He shuts the door and goes back in the house.
It's weirdly quiet, like he knows the house is empty but it feels weird.
He pops his head into each room, not seeing a thing. He shrugs it off and drinks some more water before he locks up for his nap.